Josh Allen Medically DQ'd | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Josh Allen Medically DQ'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelp, if thats the case then I really look like a total moron earlier in this thread. Hahaha.

JayJay‏ @2LiveStokess 35m35 minutes ago

Can't wait to get back I miss @CuseFootball
1f64f-1f3fd.png
1f34a.png

What is going on here?
Was there a change to his ability to play? If so Tucker has have been overturned.

What is going on here?
Was there a change to his ability to play? If so Tucker has have been overturned.
It's twitter... who knows. He could just be happy that he is still on scholarship.

It's twitter... who knows. He could just be happy that he is still on scholarship.
Unless he is coming on as an undergraduate assistant, that seems like a strange handle to tweet at.

Clown show. Sorry but I don't believe this kid is a liar. Our medical staff didn't make sure this kid was aware of his DQ?

Tucker has to go.
Not surprised. I'm telling you, the overall ineptness of the med staff is actually legendary.

What was Allen told by the medical staff?

What did he "hear"?

I'm sure a 20 year old kid being told that he needs a stent in one of his coronary arteries might become distracted and miss the rest of the conversation.

What was Allen told by the medical staff?

What did he "hear"?

I'm sure a 20 year old kid being told that he needs a stent in one of his coronary arteries might become distracted and miss the rest of the conversation.
Given my experience, I totally wouldn't be surprised that it went down EXACTLY as Josh described.

Given my experience, I totally wouldn't be surprised that it went down EXACTLY as Josh described.
Just curious but did Steven get some kind of written documentation when he got DQ or was it word of mouth by the medical staff?

This is downright embarrassing. Just sad...that this kind of stuff flies at a D-1 program and is just accepted. Broken culture. Shame on SU! Syracuse deserves better. These kids who rock the S deserve better.

Just curious but did Steven get some kind of written documentation when he got DQ or was it word of mouth by the medical staff?
He was told by Tucker, in Tucker's office. Written notice came later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom