Josh Allen | Syracusefan.com

Josh Allen

Wouldn't an EKG determine if there was a heart attack - even if the EKG was performed today?

Last edited:
Allen met with Tucker on Aug. 31 and his mother called in for the conversation. According to Allen, Tucker said Allen suffered a heart attack -- a conclusion that no one had come to previously -- and that there was no room for discussion.

Allen tried to counter Tucker by saying that SU hasn't performed any follow-up medical work since the surgery.

"I was trying to explain my side and it wasn't getting across to him," Allen said on Sept. 2. "I was just like, 'How can you tell me that? You guys haven't run any tests on me, an EKG, had me on a treadmill. How can you just tell me I'm done?'"

Tucker:

lalalala.gif

Last edited:
IMG_1304.JPG
Syracuse medical staff is appearing more and more to be a clown show. Not all people with MD behind their name are competent in all fields or for that matter any field.

Another. Thing. That. Makes. Me. So. Angry. With. SU. Right. Now - Dr. T.

If Tucker still has a job by the end of this academic year then the Syracuse AD obviously doesn't care about this.

The fact the guy is in the power position he has is a joke.

Sounds like he had a hemorrhagic pericardial effusion. If so, A LOT more information is needed before anyone judges anything going on here
Thanks for the thoughtful post

Wouldn't an EKG determine if there was a heart attack - even if the EKG was performed today?

Yep. Or a stress test. So many possibilities with the science