Judah Mintz to NBA Draft | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
images
Welcome to idiocracy

Since you mention Mike Waters and "the media," is it primarily journalists that you and "the majority of this country can't stand?" Yeah, a free "media" and press really suck. They oughta close down Newhouse and stop pumping out all those media types.

Anyway. This is so incredibly a basic concept that it is hard to believe it has to be pointed out. Mike Waters is a journalist and reporting is what he does! And thank goodness for that.

Anyway number two. If Judah Mintz can't handle Mike Waters' reporting and wants him kept away from the Syracuse basketball program, he surely isn't ready for the NBA and the white hot media spotlight that accompanies life in the pros.

Wish him the best, but time to grow up.
If you cant handle Mike Waters, probably cant handle much.

He's signed with an agent? He will make more next year in NIL than professionally.

Guy makes six figures in NIL and thinks he walks on water. Really despise his self righteous, egotistical attitude. Once he realizes the world doesn’t revolve around him he will become a much better basketball player, and by the sounds of it, person. Good riddance.

When you’re turning 21 and making six figures in NIL money, you no longer get the benefit of the doubt from me.

Last edited:
sounds to me like the family wanted it embargoed - probably to release a video to social around the announcement - but that wasn’t properly conveyed to Mike. Given his job, he has dealt with embargos ~50000 so doubtful he’s the one messing up!

Kill it Judah. Use your gifts. You are special. Praying for your professional success.
Must be spending a crap ton of time praying if this kid is on your list. One of the least likeable or sympathetic Syracuse players of all-time.

Once he realizes the world doesn’t revolve around him he will become a much better basketball player,
i'm sure he'll figure that out and wish him well down the road. the kid has skills. now how best to employ them.

lol, ok, you don’t like opinions other than your own. I got it now. Good luck with that.
almost

Two Versions of Judah

Too small

Too immature

Too selfish

Too me

Too unable to hit from the outside

Too angry inside that he’s not better

There are BIG guys there better watch YOUR back

NBA: Not By Anyway will you play

Best player on the team 2 years running

Played his heart out most of the time

Are you sure you shouldn’t spend another year here honing you skills and shooting 3’s

Drove the lane, scored and hit the free throws

Was a big reason we won 20 games

High energy and very quick most of the time

Good luck to you, IF you are in fact leaving :)

Note: Thought I posted this earlier - went back to look for it – must have thought did :(

I get the complaints, but Judah is still a young guy. Most of us were also a bit arrogant and selfish at his age. He is a talented player with a bright future (though probably not in the NBA). I'm happy he was Orange.

Certain players, like Maliq Brown, have personalities that work well in Syracuse. Judah just wasn't a guy that matched the community as well. Doesn't make him a bad guy at all.

Best of luck to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors