Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the NBA experts on this forum please explain how the best rebounder in college is not being sought after. I don’t follow the NBA, but this I don’t understand.
He’s not really good at anything else. Teams don’t think he’ll be able to defend or score in the NBA.

We're not doing this here.

Judah.

Judah. Judah.

Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah.

Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah.

Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah .Judah. Judah, Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah.

Did somebody say inflation?... sorry.. I had to...

Judah!!!

My order of preference:

1) Judah comes back
2) Judah goes pro
3) Judah comes back and plays like QGurrier determined to showcase his ability to hit 3s

It’s on the coaches to prevent #3, but I don’t want that mindset going in.

My order of preference:

1) Judah comes back
2) Judah goes pro
3) Judah comes back and plays like QGurrier determined to showcase his ability to hit 3s

It’s on the coaches to prevent #3, but I don’t want that mindset going in.

Based on his distribution in game 1 of the combine I hope his focus is on racking up dimes to drop double doubles while being more efficient with more attempts from 3 but not changing up his whole game.

It is a bit interesting. I think rebounding is a skill that generally translates somewhat well from college to pros. Especially elite numbers like his.

They tried that with Thomas Robinson years back and he flopped hard.

And I though Robinson would work out too.

Rothstein's latest:

Houston's Jamal Shead tells me that he will withdraw from the 2023 NBA Draft and will return to school next season.

Tulane's Sion James will withdraw from the 2023 NBA Draft and return to school next season, per his Twitter page.

Georgia Tech's Miles Kelly tells me that he will withdraw from the 2023 NBA Draft and return to school next season.

Gotta sacrifice something to the gods

IMG_6532.gif

Could it be some sort of meta-ploy cooked up by "his camp?" Like a why would we announce that Judah Mintz is staying in the NBA draft; is Victor Wembanyama announcing he is staying in the draft kinda thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom