Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 121 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe school isn't his thing. I'm sure he has been told he has a two way in the bag and his parents are well off so he's probably going for it.
Going to class is such a bummer, being educated and learning to be a better citizen and person is such a drag! Education sucks, it's just so hard

that's what probably makes it a hard decision for Judah - likely the things he needs to improve on ...will be difficult or impossible to improve upon: wingspan (no chance), height (no chance), etc...even shooting (maybe) is something that is iffy on if he can actually improve in college vs gleague...

if he thinks he is unlikely to improve upon the things they want him to improve upon in college...makes it hard to get motivated to go back to school, most likely

I would expect outside shooting/decision making to make a major leap as a soph. They both already started coming around at the end of the year this year.

I would expect outside shooting/decision making to make a major leap as a soph. They both already started coming around at the end of the year this year.
i mean, yeah, I agree that he will likely get better - I think he should come back and be a firtst rounder and try to be a lottery pick next draft...

but it seems for sure that some of the things dinging his draft stock are not likely to change, as well...i.e. wingspan and physical mass/height

Going to class is such a bummer, being educated and learning to be a better citizen and person is such a drag! Education sucks, it's just so hard
Don’t let schooling interfere with your education.
I’m not sure how going to school makes you a better citizen.

If you really want to learn something you can go to YouTube or find any number of books on various subjects.
The idea that one must go through the indoctrination system in order to be educated is antiquated at best.
Many of my clients with the highest net worth have the least amount of formal education.
Had one guy with a HS diploma with net monthly income in excess of $500k. Totally self made.

Can the NBA experts on this forum please explain how the best rebounder in college is not being sought after. I don’t follow the NBA, but this I don’t understand.
He's a bit undersized and his foot speed is not that great. His offense is mostly under-the-basket w/ minimal faceup game. Not much of a handle or jumper.
You might take a flyer if you have offense, but need defense and rebounding. The Gleague has dozens of guys just like him on their roster. JMHO

Can the NBA experts on this forum please explain how the best rebounder in college is not being sought after. I don’t follow the NBA, but this I don’t understand.
He can't shoot 3's or distribute. Would be exposed on offense...in theory.

Because teams view him like Andre Drummond, a great rebounded but that's it very limited offensively . Sanogo is more sought after because he can hit 3s but also bully down low and is a solid rebounder.

Me when I come in here and see a tweet has been linked but it’s not Judah
IMG_7079.gif

If you really want to learn something you can go to YouTube or find any number of books on various subjects.
The idea that one must go through the indoctrination system in order to be educated is antiquated at best.
Many of my clients with the highest net worth have the least amount of formal education.
Had one guy with a HS diploma with net monthly income in excess of $500k. Totally self made.
Oh, God. Make it stop.

It is a bit interesting. I think rebounding is a skill that generally translates somewhat well from college to pros. Especially elite numbers like his.

Extreme outlier though...198,000,000 out of 231,000,000 Americans live in households with combined gross incomes of less than $100k.

Extreme outlier though...198,000,000 out of 231,000,000 Americans live in households with combined gross incomes of less than $100k.
We're not doing this here.

Judah.

Judah. Judah.

Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah.

Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah.

Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah .Judah. Judah, Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah.

He's 6'9" and plays like a center. Not mobile enough to be a 4 and not tall enough to be a 5. He's Kendrick Perkins.

We're not doing this here.

Judah.

Judah. Judah.

Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah.

Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah. Judah.

Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.Judah. Judah.
the brady bunch marcia marcia marcia GIF

Gotta sacrifice something to the gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online