Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unless I missed him that goofy site doesn’t have Judah being drafted at all this year or next year.

Unless I missed him that goofy site doesn’t have Judah being drafted at all this year or next year.
A lot can happen in the next 2 months but they also don't have Filipowski listed at all where a lot of other drafts have him 20-25. Plus they might be the only mock to have Andre Jackson in the 1st round (30th) and Zach Edey and Drew Timme on the board.

Wherever he projects... I just can't see him being on a gameday roster until second year at the soonest. Highly likely he is G league most of his rookie year.

A lot can happen in the next 2 months but they also don't have Filipowski listed at all where a lot of other drafts have him 20-25. Plus they might be the only mock to have Andre Jackson in the 1st round (30th) and Zach Edey and Drew Timme on the board.

They have Flip being drafted next year. Has he said what he’s doing this year?

They have Flip being drafted next year. Has he said what he’s doing this year?
I thought he did but I guess not. If Judah goes but Filipkowski comes back, I guess it would speak a lot about the state of the NIL in Syracuse and Durham. Hopefully Red and Wildhack are working behind the scenes to get funding secured for Judah 2.0.

I don’t understand his reasoning in doing that, regardless of his decision. :(
FYI, he only took Cuse out of the profile info at the very top of the page. All the Syracuse posts, photos and videos are still on his Instagram page. I wouldn’t read too much into it. He’s preparing for the draft and may want to show teams that he’s serious about going through the process this year.

I don’t know anything. But I find it hard to believe he would scrub his IG account of Syracuse if he is going to the league. It would make more sense to scrub your account of your school if you transfer. We will find out what his plan is but not sure there is much to garner here about his NBA status. I don’t have reason to believe he would transfer but that seems more possible based on the evidence.
He didn’t scrub Cuse from his profile/page. He just took Syracuse out of the profile info at the very top. I think it said that Syracuse athlete or something before that. All the Syracuse photos and videos are still there.

Last edited:
NBADraft.net is literally some random dude posting from his mother’s basement.

It is NOT a reliable source of info, just one rando’s opinions.
I would pretty much stick to ESPN and The Athletic, maybe SI or Bleacher Report if you want sourced mock drafts. There’s definitely more guys out there that I like in terms of scouting reports and stuff like the video I posted earlier in this thread, but there aren’t a lot of guys with actual sources putting together NBA mock drafts.

NBADraft.net has always been horrendous both in terms of their mocks and their scouting reports.

I would pretty much stick to ESPN and The Athletic, maybe SI or Bleacher Report if you want sourced mock drafts. There’s definitely more guys out there that I like in terms of scouting reports and stuff like the video I posted earlier in this thread, but there aren’t a lot of guys with actual sources putting together NBA mock drafts.

NBADraft.net has always been horrendous both in terms of their mocks and their scouting reports.

Their nba player comparisons are a fun read though. Hilariously bad.

Well that’s not true,

Tenesee - Kennedy chandler
Nebraska - Bryce McGowens
Duke - Trevor Keels
Baylor - Kendall brown
USC - Isiah Mobley
Alabama - JD Davison

That was just last year
quiet tim and eric GIF

What's the matter with you? You're killing the narrative!

Wasn't part of the staff's pitch to Judah to come back to play with Jesse and win games and play in the tournament etc.?

Are we at risk of Judah transferring too if he returns to college? That would be devastating. Not only would that be a dagger for next year, but it would also hurt because he wouldn't be considered a Cuse player in the NBA in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom