Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mintz would not leave for the nba because he needs to support his family, it would be because he feels comfortable with where he’ll be drafted. He comes from an upper middle class family.
If I’m not mistaken, Mr. Mintz is a former prosecutor and now a Washington criminal defense attorney ;). For sure Judah’s NBA decision will definitely not be one made out of financial desperation lol.

If he decides to come back, Judah can tear up the ACC next year. Look what he already did as a freshman! And if he does not come back, we will be very sad but will wish him all the best. He will soon have a very tough decision to make and we should and will support and root for him all the way.

Anyone know if a NIL deal is already agreed upon if Judah withdraws from the draft?

Isiah Wong declared for the NBA. Seems like at this point he's predicted late second round to undrafted. Obviously some similarities to Judah, except he's 22 and still needs to improve on shooting, running point etc.

Isiah Wong declared for the NBA. Seems like at this point he's predicted late second round to undrafted. Obviously some similarities to Judah, except he's 22 and still needs to improve on shooting, running point etc.
Yeah Wong has played what 3 college seasons now?
*just looked it up after I typed that and I was wrong he’s played FOUR.*
so they aren’t exactly the same situation.

Take this one with a grain of salt. I don't have any sources, but just spoke to someone reliable who does. He's heard from more than one person that Judah has selected an agent. Doesn't know if he officially signed, but has picked one. Makes sense that he'd at least have picked one so he's ready to go if he does leave, but my guy thinks it could just be semantics at this point and Judah is likely leaving.

Take this one with a grain of salt. I don't have any sources, but just spoke to someone reliable who does. He's heard from more than one person that Judah has selected an agent. Doesn't know if he officially signed, but has picked one. Makes sense that he'd at least have picked one so he's ready to go if he does leave, but my guy thinks it could just be semantics at this point and Judah is likely leaving.

If I recall- thats not a DQ from returning - depending on who the agent is...

1681843879158.png

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Unless he has academic issues why would he opt to go undrafted?

I think the likelihood of him going undrafted this year is pretty much 0%

The question is can he withdraw from the draft after he's hired an agent and return to school?

i.e. if it's highly likely he won't go first round and get the big payday?

...because he will likely go second round.

These things go against us the vast majority of the time. I consider everyone gone until they’re not. It’s much easier that way.

I understand the money aspect, but anyone watching the playoffs think Judah could hang with that level?

I feel like there used to be a fairly clear logic around who stays and who goes and now there are so many variables it really cannot be predicted or even understood the decisions these kids make
Everyone using NIL instead of passing bags under the table through quasi-agents, AAU coaches, and no-show jobs makes it a lot easier to get better than G-league money now. Why chance going to pro when you still have opportunity to earn very solid money in college sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom