Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and if I'm an NBA GM in today's world, I'm much more likely to take a late 2nd round flyer on a player like Cole Swider than I am a player like Judah, and even Cole didn't get drafted. Which is ultimately what I believe will happen to Judah if he sticks in this year, unfortunately.
Cole isn’t even close to being in Judah’s league.

Fair enough, and frankly what I heard was from just before the combine. It’s not set in stone and perhaps the combine performance changes things, but I’d still be surprised if he pulls his name out.
Once again, I have no idea what he is going to do. I have heard from people and they are all over the place. We won't have to wait long to find out anyway.

Was there - would there have been - this much debate over any other player?
His shooting was often out of control miracle shots which will NOT make it in a bigger, stronger, maybe faster NBA.
His passing and court visibility translates well.
He doesn’t need to get much bigger himself - he’s not a 5.
But the lack of a 3 shot, and messy free throws, and no NCAAT experience to compare, makes me skeptical of anything before 2nd half of 2nd round.

judah could push us to the top of the ACC. and i would like him to experience march madness. be something to look back on when he's my age. carmelo made a ton of dough but never lifted another trophy.

Last edited:
The decision to come back would thrill a university, a city, and an entire fanbase. It would likely be more lucrative (immediately and long term) and probably put him in a better position to achieve his ultimate dream of playing in the NBA.

I find it hard to believe the allure of playing in a mostly empty arena to fans that don't know your name is really that big a draw. But I guess we'll see.

I was going to kick in the 100k nil money, but instead will be supplying the tailgate with ice cold refreshing zima.
Ahhhh, good old zima. I remember kicking many of those back my senior year at Cuse (93).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom