Just got back | Syracusefan.com

Just got back

Great Game. Thanks to your friends for willing us to win. My crew was ecstatic, too.

We sat behind a few misplaced Gopher fans in Section 130. They were generally good sports, but when the Gophers scored their touchdowns, a couple were walking a fine line with their comments to my wife and daughters. They were speechless shortly thereafter. SU shut them up permanently!

Interesting that all the Gophers were gone at the end of the game. They filed out fast!

We did a lot of willing from Phoenix, AZ. It reached all the way to Houston!

Interesting that all the Gophers were gone at the end of the game. They filed out fast!
They have been in the stadium before, been in Houston before...them being at the Texas Bowl isn't new to them. There was no need to stay...lol

338 was good. I had a few guys around me that were into every play. Great time in Houston. The tail gate was first class including visits from Otto and the band. The b b q was delish,and reliant stadium did not disappoint!

MarcusPitt said:
338 was good. I had a few guys around me that were into every play. Great time in Houston. The tail gate was first class including visits from Otto and the band. The b b q was delish,and reliant stadium did not disappoint!

I only attended the end of the tailgate did the cheerleaders show up?

I only attended the end of the tailgate did the cheerleaders show up?
Yes, with the band and color guard and Otto. Also, a family had a toddler dressed as a cheerleader so the cheerleaders had the toddler join them. Gotta love the impromptu of the group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom