Just Heard | Syracusefan.com

Just Heard

I just heard from a reliable source that Otto is entering the portal. He's been hearing from some Florida boosters. There's big orange juice money down there and they have their eyes set on Otto.
You sure that wasn't Tennessee? They do call themselves the Big Orange.

I just heard from a reliable source that Otto is entering the portal. He's been hearing from some Florida boosters. There's big orange juice money down there and they have their eyes set on Otto.

Pretty shortsighted by Otto. Yeah, it'll be a decent payday, but they're going to squeeze him dry for everything he's got down there.

Lukeyloo - you need to remove the sad face. From the main board, I see "Just heard" and then next to it there's the sad emoji. It will make anyone think "oh crap not again" even before they click on the thread.

I want what you're drinking today!!!

We'll get a wolf to transfer in.
052104-gladiator-2jpg-ac9a0a493db4b55a.jpg

I would assume he’s bound for Navy… making him, of course, a navel orange!

We’ve replaced him with a Julius orange who was a 5 star slushie coming out the mall a couple years ago.
Julius may have been a 5 star but he has maxed his potential. Need to hit the portal again.

Otto hasn't even committed yet - he can't enter the portal!

Oh you mean the mascot :cool:

Does Otto know he has to report that extra income?
Florida has no income tax, it's probably a wash. Maybe a board accountant can run the numbers for us.

I think the SEC schools squeeze their mascots for every drop they can get and the throw them away like a peel.

Still, I happy he isn't going with B1G school, I hear their NIL money goes to the marching band, mascots get the leftovers. Like Rutgers, it's smoke and mirrors and they can't get that right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom