Just picked up my tix | Syracusefan.com

Just picked up my tix

TexanMatt (my son) will be in Section 328, Row 8..Cuseregular will be joining him on Saturday.

TexanMatt (my son) will be in Section 328, Row 8..Cuseregular will be joining him on Saturday.
love the confidence. I certainly do hope to find myself in the Beantown eating bacon wrapped scallops at Quincy Market with some chowda at Legal Seafood. If it doesn't happen you know whom I'm gonna blame with that last post...:cool:

Consigliere... We are two rows behind u.
I pity the fools between the two of you if he isn't rooting for the team in Orange.

Consigliere... We are two rows behind u.
Didn't see this pregame, but I'll look for you Saturday. My cousin, Dan and his wife from Syracuse endedup coincidentally a row behind us. Haven't seen them in years!

love the confidence. I certainly do hope to find myself in the Beantown eating bacon wrapped scallops at Quincy Market with some chowda at Legal Seafood. If it doesn't happen you know whom I'm gonna blame with that last post...:cool:

I hope we score as many points as your cholestoral level will spike this weekend. I knew we had it in the bag...LOL...I never once thought of Keith Smart after KJo missed his free throw. :eek:

I hope we score as many points as your cholestoral level will spike this weekend. I knew we had it in the bag...LOL...I never once thought of Keith Smart after KJo missed his free throw. :eek:

And Lipitor won'thelp the Buckeyes at all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom