Justin Taylor transferring to JMU | Syracusefan.com

Justin Taylor transferring to JMU

Not the least bit surprising. Can’t say he didn’t have an opportunity here. Started every game, played 23 MPG. Played more minutes than that in 17 games. And just 8 double-digit scoring games.

Best to try somewhere else. Good luck to him.

He was a good teammate and did everything asked of him from the staff. hope he finds a good home. This system is tough for his style of play. Best of Luck JT
I would love to see him end up at UV, fresh start, lean down, find his shot (He can). I would love the old rule where he had to sit for a year. I am glad he still has 2 years. Some of the fans on this site are just brutal. This is a class kid. I so appreciate Red, I believe he gets it.

Struggled big time with his shooting this year but I wish he was staying. He played as hard anyone on the team guarding players usually bigger and stronger than him. He also seemed to love SU and be a nice guy. He got way too much abuse on this board. I wish him the best wherever he goes.

really feel bad for JT. Taking a peek at his Twitter likes paints a picture that the fan base was getting to him. His last 5-10 likes are all posts from our “fans” bashing him hard core. Yes he struggled but he worked hard and was a good teammate. The slander is just so unnecessary and clearly the players see it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom