We the fans have had a terrible year | Syracusefan.com

We the fans have had a terrible year

Status
Not open for further replies.
From booing Girard to booing Taylor to booing Hochul to booing Syverud just shut the hell up. it’s not about you all the time. Learn when to shut the hell up.

Rant over.

Go Cuse.
Like 1000x Everyone else's job is so easy. I always laugh when people that can't manage their check book complain about the gov't spending.

I have been a college hoops fan for a long time and can always find things I like and dislike about every players game. Basketball is a lot more enjoyable when you appreciate what a player does well and adds to your team. I can recognize the things my team does poorly and the weaknesses in every players game, but it never leads me to focus all of my energy on the negative aspects of things I can't do anything about. I love Cuse hoops!

From booing Girard to booing Taylor to booing Hochul to booing Syverud just shut the hell up. It’s not about you all the time. Learn when to shut the hell up.

Rant over.

Go Cuse.
JB gave us about 60 years, about 15% of the crowd couldn’t give him an extra half hour. Shame on those folks.

From booing Girard to booing Taylor to booing Hochul to booing Syverud just shut the hell up. It’s not about you all the time. Learn when to shut the hell up.

Rant over.

Go Cuse.
Booing girard is a pass in my book. I’ll always support the kid and appreciate all he gave but I’d boo my grandmother if she came into the dome in opposing colors.

I boo’ed Keates and Burns and don’t feel bad about it. The others I got better things to do with my time like sip on my beer

I'm fine with booing any of them except Taylor, it's all fair game. Was Taylored booed again today? Hope not w Recruits in attendance.

Quite a bit of students left right after the game ended.
Honestly I wasn’t factoring in students. Many of them have virtually no emotional tie to JB. I didn’t care that they left.

I dont get why people care if other people boo

Have you ever yelled at an official for making a bad call?

Ever yelled at a player for taking a bad shot?

Screamed an obscenity while at a game?

Im guessing 100% of the people have and guess what…..its the same as yelling boo.

Seriously? He turned it into a joke about Georgetown. Pretty crafty!
In which fans continued to rain boos down. Not saying he handled it poorly. Just saying I could see it in his facial expressions he was big mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom