Justin Taylor transferring to JMU | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Justin Taylor transferring to JMU

Allegedly he was booed for his response in the media to the students booing Joe Girard.

I wasn't there..so who knows...I guess only the people that booed could answer. Regardless, none of our players should be booed
This was most likely used as an excuse. Students were not big fans of his all year.

JT had a bad shooting season. The year prior he shot 39% from 3. It got in his head. Happens all the time. No reason to believe he won't bounce back in new surroundings. Lots of P5 schools offered, seems bizarre people don't think he could even make it at JMU.

JT had a bad shooting season. The year prior he shot 39% from 3. It got in his head. Happens all the time. No reason to believe he won't bounce back in new surroundings. Lots of P5 schools offered, seems bizarre people don't think he could even make it at JMU.
It's not all about the shot. Have to remember he's slow for a guard and not tall and vertical enough to be a forward at the high major level.

From what I saw the other night he certainly wouldn't have easily cracked their rotation this year.
He wouldn't start, but Byington plays 9, so he'd undoubtedly be a big part of the rotation. If I were him, I'd wait to see what happens to Byington. Chances are he levels up after this year.

Ha, well in watching that game I thought he could fit in on Wisconsin.

Fwiw, JMU looked like the high major team as they were significantly faster and stronger. They could be a challenge for Duke today.
Only if the refs let them play

I bet he would take him in a heartbeat, Taylor could thrive there
Wherever he goes, that shot has to get fixed. Gerry has been working on it for 2 years already, and it was worse this year.

Im not sure Justin has enough eligibility left.

I would be very surprised if Taylor ends up at Siena personally. I think he ends up at a much bigger program than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom