Juwan Howard | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Juwan Howard

In the movie Hoosiers, Gene Hackman had been fired from his college coaching job for hitting someone.
That’s only because he was already on probation for trying to sink California.

Kidding me ? This is doing to endear him to recruits
Yup. People are gonna fight you on this comment but its true. If he keeps his job SOME prospects are going to like him even more. SOME parents like to see coaches battling for their kids.

Good point, definitely not. Nobody would be talking about this. But, if Gard hadn't stopped Howard, would Howard have struck anyone?
That doesnt matter.

Juwan, Stack, and Penny are all struggling.

Maybe that “hire an ex NBA star” thing isn’t as promising of a plan as it looked like a couple years ago.
Just me or is basketball the only sport where generationally wealthy former All stars routinely take coaching gigs.. there are some exceptions in other sports , but man , most mlb managers and nfl coaches were scrubs .. basketball has plenty of guys in the pro and college ranks that were big time players who certainly don’t need money..

Just me or is basketball the only sport where generationally wealthy former All stars routinely take coaching gigs.. there are some exceptions in other sports , but man , most mlb managers and nfl coaches were scrubs .. basketball has plenty of guys in the pro and college ranks that were big time players who certainly don’t need money..
If they need something to fill the competitive hole left from not playing, maybe the NBA should start a bowling league for retired players?

Coaching and GM gigs.

you said battery. That has a legal definition which what he did doesn’t really fit. It was more assault than anything else if you wanna be technical. Perhaps it’s your writing that’s the issue and not those comprehending.

Wrong. Assault is typically understood as imminent threat of a harm. You can assault someone without touching them. Battery is offensive touching. You can batterize somone by knocking a dinner plate out of their hand.

Wrong. Assault is typically understood as imminent threat of a harm. You can assault someone without touching them. Battery is offensive touching. You can batterize somone by knocking a dinner plate out of their hand.
What if I attempt to knock a paper plate out of someone's hand and I get a paper cut? Can I then sue that person for my injury?

The level of touching that occurred could only be claimed as battery if it were sexual in nature .. it was a love tap ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom