Juwan Howard | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Juwan Howard

Forget disabling accounts. The world would be soooo much better without Twitter.
Twitter, etal., have proved that the old axiom "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" no longer applies (if it ever did).

Nothing happens if Howard doesn’t press.

Well if Gard did say something earlier.. as I noted.. that adds a bit more to this than just Howard pressing.

But If Gard had used common sense and kept his hands to himself and just kept walking nothing would have happened. You don't touch someone who is clearly in an agitated state

Sorry,I don’t agree with anyone who things what Gard did warrants someone getting “punched”. If what Gard did was so egregious then he’d get penalized even if Howard hadn’t “punched” someone.

Well if Gard did say something earlier.. as I noted.. that adds a bit more to this than just Howard pressing.
Howard comes off as a buffoon when he stated in the pressor “time to defend myself “ LOL .. like Gard was going to do something to him more than talk down to him

Shoot if I were Howard I’d be more mad about gard thinking Howard didn’t know the rule about the 10 second clock resetting after a TO.. now THATS insulting

Sorry,I don’t agree with anyone who things what Gard did warrants someone getting “punched”. If what Gard did was so egregious then he’d get penalized even if Howard hadn’t “punched” someone.
I agree that I don't think it was egregious, but it was poor judgement. I think he should at least apologize for his part in escalating what was clearly a heated moment.

Yup. People are gonna fight you on this comment but its true. If he keeps his job SOME prospects are going to like him even more. SOME parents like to see coaches battling for their kids.
But was it really "battling for their kids"? He is an adult and lost control and short of any facts that would warrant that sort of response materializing he should come out and say as such. Any suggestion that he does it for the kids is just transferring accountability. I know you were not saying that Money, just responding to your comment some parents would think that.

It doesn’t warrant what Howard did but you also don’t do what Gard did. I don’t think he deserves a suspension but he was wrong.

That's a good way to look at it.

But was it really "battling for their kids"? He is an adult and lost control and short of any facts that would warrant that sort of response materializing he should come out and say as such. Any suggestion that he does it for the kids is just transferring accountability. I know you were not saying that Money, just responding to your comment some parents would think that.
Listen. I’m just telling you how some people will see it. Don’t shoot the messenger.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that but you never put hands on anyone in that situation either. It was presumptuous on his part. Does not matter at all that he thought it was nothing big. Gard was situationally ignorant there. You either shake the person's hand and say good game and move on or you say nothing. Read the room.

Wow.. so many questions ✌.. why is a 45 year old in high school ?

Is repeatedly flushing a urinal while a guys foot is in it supposed to hurt?
I think it's more like "Oh darn, now my sock and shoe will be uncomfortably soggy all day, you savage."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom