Women's Lacrosse - K-Train | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse K-Train

Anyone care to share any of the rumors? Is she not going to be with the woman’s program next year?

its all super interesting. a guy doesnt survive that, i dont think.

its all super interesting. a guy doesnt survive that, i dont think.
Depends I think. Brought down Bobby Petrino at Arkansas, but he bounced back. Funny enough he's back in Little Rock now. Other coaches have survived such public allegations. Heck, I have heard some albeit unsubstantiated similar tales about other SU coaches.

Not weighing in on whether that is right or not, just noting others have survived.

Depends I think. Brought down Bobby Petrino at Arkansas, but he bounced back. Funny enough he's back in Little Rock now. Other coaches have survived such public allegations. Heck, I have heard some albeit unsubstantiated similar tales about other SU coaches.

Not weighing in on whether that is right or not, just noting others have survived.

with a subordinate though?

Only because of how public it became with the motorcycle crash. Otherwise I doubt he would have been.
this makes it seem like he was immediately placed on leave and confirms he was fired 9 days after his accident - which includes a few days that he lied to everyone about what happened.

Why did Bobby Petrino leave Arkansas?​

Petrino didn’t have much of a choice in his departure from Arkansas.

After revealing his relationship with Dorrell to Long, Petrino was placed on paid leave and was subjected to a review of his conduct.

As the review took place, state police released audio of a 911 call reporting Petrino’s accident. The call showed that Petrino didn’t want to call police in the aftermath of his wreck. A later police report noted that the Razorbacks’ coach asked if he was required to provide the name of the passenger on the bike with him. While Long did not disclose what it was for, he said both Petrino and Dorrell confirmed the $20,000 payment.

Upon completion of the review, Petrino was fired on April 10, nine days after his accident.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom