Women's Lacrosse - K-Train | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse K-Train

That is my first time hearing that and I cannot stop laughing
TGD was special

gross.jpg

I am much more concerned that for whatever reason she is losing top recruits to Clemson.
well to be fair clemson is a very top sports school in lots of spots. They have loads of money from sports and also hear their facilities are off the charts. Some say even believe “pelke” said they have the best lockers and stuff like that for their lacrosse team. So possible lost recruits cause more money offered the facilities are top notch or more superior compared to others. Also they seem to be moving in right direction and not saying this is reason but maby least for spallina wants to be the MAIN spallina on campus. Not shadowed by her brother or brothers. Clemson def wouldn’t considered way lower then syracuse is so don’t seem like the kayla thing if true made them run from top school to a bottom school ya know.

well to be fair clemson is a very top sports school in lots of spots. They have loads of money from sports and also hear their facilities are off the charts. Some say even believe “pelke” said they have the best lockers and stuff like that for their lacrosse team. So possible lost recruits cause more money offered the facilities are top notch or more superior compared to others. Also they seem to be moving in right direction and not saying this is reason but maby least for spallina wants to be the MAIN spallina on campus. Not shadowed by her brother or brothers. Clemson def wouldn’t considered way lower then syracuse is so don’t seem like the kayla thing if true made them run from top school to a bottom school ya know.
Spallina may be the only Spallina on Clemson, but she isn’t going to be he star there. She is overrated and peaked two years ago. Her future teammate at Clemson is the best of the 25s. By far. Can she be an Emma Ward, yeah. My prediction will be of Clemson’s 25 commits AS comes in number 4. Aubrie Eisfeld is the real mistep here. She hasn’t scratched her potential But she doesn’t have the name pedigree or the machine backing her.

wow. um anyone have any insight as to what is going on with this situation? hoping there is some update this week and some representation from syracuse at the upcoming recruiting tournaments (MD cup and Mid Atlantic). i have only seen cuse coaches at a couple of events this summer. not a great look.

wow. um anyone have any insight as to what is going on with this situation? hoping there is some update this week and some representation from syracuse at the upcoming recruiting tournaments (MD cup and Mid Atlantic). i have only seen cuse coaches at a couple of events this summer. not a great look.
That’s not good. Never understood how coaches can go awol for these things despite in house craziness. Got to keep the ship moving

If these rumors are true, this is terrible PR for the program. However, everyone makes mistakes and I believe in second chances. I really hope that Kayla is still the HC after all is said and done. Otherwise, the jersey retirement day might get a little awkward to say the least…

There is literally no coach out there (that I can think of) that is going to going to be able to come in and keep this program at a final four level and keep all of these recruits on board she is bringing in. It will be a complete rebuild and we will have to start from scratch. Tumolo and Rowan don’t have the staffs in place to keep this program at an elite level and Regy shouldn’t even be considered imo. What a mess this has become.

Shocked! to see Syracuse botching a communications issue.
I’m not really sure what they can do here…

Issue a statement that either 1) rumors on an internet message board are not true (which would dump gasoline on the fire for the 99.9 percent of the people that don’t read fanlax and would find out about it that way… or 2) publicly confirm that their coach had an affair and is getting a divorce.

I understand it’s with another coach, but it puts you in a weird spot as a company to publicly announce who your employee is or isn’t sleeping with.

Knock it off.

This is not LaxFan. We are civil here.
Civil? He just put out a post that supposedly gave you who my daughters are. Why? Because I said Eisfeld was a bigger loss than Alexa? It took me three minutes to figure out who he thinks I am. If I was that girls parent right now I would be furious at him.

Civil? He just put out a post that supposedly gave you who my daughters are. Why? Because I said Eisfeld was a bigger loss than Alexa? It took me three minutes to figure out who he thinks I am. If I was that girls parent right now I would be furious at him.
Can you give any insight on why these players are now not coming to Cuse or where we stand reputationaly on LI?

Can you give any insight on why these players are now not coming to Cuse or where we stand reputationaly on LI?
I have no clue if it may have or not have something to do with what’s going on with Kayla. Eisfeld left because Spallina did. I think you would have to ask Upstate 315. She seems to be related to Alexa and the boys. And rumor is they are losing one more.

As for reputation. I think everyone is waiting to see if this is justified and as big as we (lax forums, club coaches and parents) are making it.

Last edited:
And as soon as I saw it, it was deleted.

Calling names doesn't fly here. It's not grade school.

If these rumors are true, this is terrible PR for the program. However, everyone makes mistakes and I believe in second chances. I really hope that Kayla is still the HC after all is said and done. Otherwise, the jersey retirement day might get a little awkward to say the least…

There is literally no coach out there (that I can think of) that is going to going to be able to come in and keep this program at a final four level and keep all of these recruits on board she is bringing in. It will be a complete rebuild and we will have to start from scratch. Tumolo and Rowan don’t have the staffs in place to keep this program at an elite level and Regy shouldn’t even be considered imo. What a mess this has become.
I think you are 100% incorrect in thinking that Michelle Tumolo or Katie Rowan couldn’t build an amazing staff at SU. They are two of the most respected players ever to touch a stick and have done an outstanding job to develop as a lacrosse coach. Each has done it the right way. Assistant Coaching gigs at major D1 programs, head coach at smaller program and built her way up to Albany/West Point. They had everything that would be needed. They wouldn’t necessarily bring their staffs but build from what’s here and who they know. Unfortunately, I highly doubt either would follow Kayla if she is dismissed/resigns.

I think you are 100% incorrect in thinking that Michelle Tumolo or Katie Rowan couldn’t build an amazing staff at SU. They are two of the most respected players ever to touch a stick and have done an outstanding job to develop as a lacrosse coach. Each has done it the right way. Assistant Coaching gigs at major D1 programs, head coach at smaller program and built her way up to Albany/West Point. They had everything that would be needed. They wouldn’t necessarily bring their staffs but build from what’s here and who they know. Unfortunately, I highly doubt either would follow Kayla if she is dismissed/resigns.
I think either you misunderstood what I was saying, or maybe I didn't do a good enough job explaining. I agree with you when you say both Tumolo and Rowan have come up through the ranks the right way and deserve to be where they are.

Rowan/Tumolo could possibly build a good staff here... but that would require 1) ditching their current staffs and 2) who would be joining them here that is going to make it a seamless hire? 3) is said staff going to be able prevent a mass transfer situation? 4) will they be able to recruit just as good as Kayla and co. or better?

I'm not saying that they cant, they can, but it just creates way too many question marks for me that puts me on pause. In my heart of hearts I really fear if they let Kayla go this program will be set back years and I don't know if we will be able to recover after that.

So I get these are two different scenarios as well as a player and a coach. Also one is currently just alleged at this point. That said, this is the world we live in today. There seems to be acceptance to bad behavior for certain individuals, most definitely those with great skill sets. Some schools will take the moral stand, and others will not. Hi Bobby Petrino! Curious where Cuse will level out.

Fran Brown, you are on notice. Clearly, the defections of Spallina and Eisfield are on you. Please start working harder to bring recruits to the lacrosse and basketball teams! :cool:

Fran Brown spoke to all attendees of the January prospect day. According to those in attendance it was a passionate plea, “you are either Cuse or you are gonna lose.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom