Kadari Richmond with 31 FG attempts !! | Syracusefan.com

Kadari Richmond with 31 FG attempts !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched after our game ended. Over the years HCJB mishandled a lot of talented players. Richmond has to be at or near the top of this list.
Did he have 32 FG attempts in his SU career ?

I watched after our game ended. Over the years HCJB mishandled a lot of talented players. Richmond has to be at or near the top of this list.
He’s coming into his own this year but was very sporadic before this year though. JB was negative on his conditioning, the same complaint that Holloway had. No doubt he had special talent but he wasn’t in shape to play more than a half a game which he did here as a freshman. It had little to do with 3 point shooting and overall shot, which they worked hard with him while here.

he's what we at the Y used to call...

Spalding-x-NBA-Basketball-Held-by-Jason-Alexander-as-George-Costanza-in-Seinfeld-Season-7-Epis...jpg

a chucker !

Last edited:

Ugh. I wouldn’t consider giving him plenty of playing time as a freshman and setting him up for a big role as ‘mishandling’ him, but whatever. Notably he had a smaller role in his first two years at SH than he was going to have in Orange.

I vote for Chris McCullough

From what I heard, Richmond felt he should start over JG3, but he didn’t put in the work off the court to justify a start, regardless of the natural talent he had. Yes, he was the difference maker in a few of our wins that season, but there was no way JB would’ve started him over Joe. If you want to start and lead a team, then you need to earn that spot. He couldn’t wait, I guess.

I always felt there was a Kadary faction and the JG3 faction on that team, and the guys that left, like Braswell, were Kadary supporters. Braswell earned minutes and would have been a player for us. Too bad.

Oh well. Ancient history. Things worked out for everyone.

Kadary joined Seton Hall when they actually had some talent and a solid supporting cast. Hes playing with scrubs and has willed them to some nice wins.

Like Judah hes an NBA prospect right off nearly all draft boards good player and a tough spot to be in.

I am not a fan of players/kids that think they know better than the coach......especially a HOF coach. There is a reason he's doing/did what he did and usually it led to wins even if it didn't highlight particular individuals the way they might have wanted to be. And he did almost always really highlight guys who earned it.

Chances are you wouldn't and most of us would never be syracuse basketball fans without JB. Instead of harping on him anytime something good happens let's just appreciate coach red and this team we have rn and give thanks to the man who put this proud program on the national map for over 5 decades.

Saw him up close vs St John's this week. He was the best player on the floor, and would be the best player for us too.

I didn’t understand why everyone was so upset at the time, but apparently now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors