Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

I liked the old pay side.

I didn't. Compared to other teams' sites, we had almost zero content. Sure, you could look at the $10/month as helping pay for the site's operation, but the "premium" content just wasn't there, and the rumors and stuff that we all would really value really weren't published there any more than they are on here.

kalebjoseph.jpg

damn

Kaleb Joseph, Chinanu Onuaku play in Adidas tournament

In the comment section below this articles

Hey Donna- Any info on why we haven't been recruiting Onuaku's brother even though he has been doing extremely well recently? Thanks.

Donna Ditota | dditota@syracuse.com

You know, I'm guessing it's because Syracuse already has more than its share of centers and doesn't have a need at that position. I've been meaning to ask specifically about it...
-Donna

Been away from the board for about a week (job is intense right now) - anyone have any info on Joseph? Has a visit date been set?

Article with info on Joseph's attendance at PC's Elite Camp

http://www.providencejournal.com/sp...-cooley-friars-starting-to-feel-the-magic.ece

Ok, looked up Prov tourney results, I didn't realize how horrific it is. In 38 years, you've had two seasons where you've won a tourney game(s). Yikes.

In the last 38 years, you've won 7 tourney games - the same amount as our last two seasons.

In the last 47 years, you've won 12 tourney games - the same amount as our last five seasons.

Someone should tweet Kaleb that...

I follow college hoops, esp. related to Syr, very closely and I cannot recall Prov getting a tourney win since 87.

We have been horrific, it's a new beginning man. Anyway, they reached the elite 8 in 97. Eons ago really and not worth discussing. Cooley has restored a sense of pride in the program. When you have our recent history all you can look at is the future, right?

In regards to the past though I still am mad at Julius Hodges for picking NCST. We don't compete very often for players and when we have you guys have won just like on the court. We will just have to see what KJ does here. Cooley is a different animal though so who knows?

Ok, looked up Prov tourney results, I didn't realize how horrific it is. In 38 years, you've had two seasons where you've won a tourney game(s). Yikes.

In the last 38 years, you've won 7 tourney games - the same amount as our last two seasons.

In the last 47 years, you've won 12 tourney games - the same amount as our last five seasons.

Someone should tweet Kaleb that...

I agree, please tweet that to him, that should really help your stance.

providence is a decent offensive team every 2-3 years. No knock there.

where's the love?

It's ok. Nothing wrong with Coolie shooting for KJ, trying to improve the program. I don't think you're going to get him, but hey, that's recruiting. I like what Coolie has done for the team and the guy can recruit. Best of luck in the process.

We have been horrific, it's a new beginning man. Anyway, they reached the elite 8 in 97. Eons ago really and not worth discussing. Cooley has restored a sense of pride in the program. When you have our recent history all you can look at is the future, right?

In regards to the past though I still am mad at Julius Hodges for picking NCST. We don't compete very often for players and when we have you guys have won just like on the court. We will just have to see what KJ does here. Cooley is a different animal though so who knows?
All kidding aside you're right about Cooley, good dude and even better recruiter. I hope besides Kaleb that you guys land all of your other targets. Would love to see Yukon's reaction if you guys beat them out for Terrell, Abu, and Chukwu aka Pikachu.

All kidding aside you're right about Cooley, good dude and even better recruiter. I hope besides Kaleb that you guys land all of your other targets. Would love to see Yukon's reaction if you guys beat them out for Terrell, Abu, and Chukwu aka Pikachu.

If that were to be how it shook out, every Friar fan I know would drive KJ personally to Syracuse. The thought of Lindsey, Abu, Terrell and Chukwu while remote would provide some of the sweetest Boneyard reading ever. Adding KJ to that group and we get the NCAA climbing up our bottom.

If that were to be how it shook out, every Friar fan I know would drive KJ personally to Syracuse. The thought of Lindsey, Abu, Terrell and Chukwu while remote would provide some of the sweetest Boneyard reading ever. Adding KJ to that group and we get the NCAA climbing up our bottom.
What's the feeling on your end where Terrell and Abu will land? Also curious question since he went to my HS St. Rays, how come Sidiki Johnson didn't work out for you guys? Saw him when he was a freshman in HS and thought he would have a really bright future but his college career has been a mess so far and I think he has gone the Juco route now.

What's the feeling on your end where Terrell and Abu will land? Also curious question since he went to my HS St. Rays, how come Sidiki Johnson didn't work out for you guys? Saw him when he was a freshman in HS and thought he would have a really bright future but his college career has been a mess so far and I think he has gone the Juco route now.

I don't think honestly anyone has a good handle on Abu and Terrell. I think most feel that PC will be in it till the very end because the staff has been on them so hard. They have not missed a game either of these two have played in 2 years.

Sidiki Johnson is a very nice kid who has some medical issues and I hope it all works out for him.

I don't think honestly anyone has a good handle on Abu and Terrell. I think most feel that PC will be in it till the very end because the staff has been on them so hard. They have not missed a game either of these two have played in 2 years.

Sidiki Johnson is a very nice kid who has some medical issues and I hope it all works out for him.
Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom