Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

Cooley seems like the real deal, and he did land Ledo & Dunn over some stiff comp, including us.
Until that LOI is signed, nothing is a "done deal"...unless you're The Dude of WVU! :crazy:
We never recruited Dunn and trust me if JB wanted Ledo he would've had him. Ledo was at the SU Elite Camp practically begging to join just weeks before he basically ran out of options and committed to Providence by default. As you saw how his stellar college career ended up last season, JB and other coaches made the wise decision to pass on him.

We never recruited Dunn and trust me if JB wanted Ledo he would've had him. Ledo was at the SU Elite Camp practically begging to join just weeks before he basically ran out of options and committed to Providence by default. As you saw how his stellar college career ended up last season, JB and other coaches made the wise decision to pass on him.

How his agent ever got this kid a 4 year contract over the minimum with 2 years guaranteed is beyond me. That's some good work there.

How his agent ever got this kid a 4 year contract over the minimum with 2 years guaranteed is beyond me. That's some good work there.
Ledo is very talented and I'm a fan of his game. Too bad his HS situation was a mess throughout and he never got to showcase his skills in college. I'm glad that he's under the Mavs organization and he did have some solid moments in the Summer League. I doubt he'll see any significant time this season and will probably be groomed in the D-League over the next year and a half. I was surprised at first that they didn't ship him overseas but then I read that the Mavs have one of the best D-League affiliate with good coaches. So hopefully his game will develop over the next few years and we can see him finally reach that potential.

Didn't know this- but it makes sense. In any case, I won't fault the kid, he never got to show his stuff.
As for PC, count me as one of those who's magnanimous enough to NOT see them as a threat anytime soon.
If KJ comes, good for him/us- if he doesn't...big woop!
PC is a good little story- I like seeing programs resurrect, especially ones I followed as a kid. Good luck to 'em.

All of the main prospects that Providence was expecting for their Elite Camp today is in attendance, including Joseph. Kind of surprise with all of the mutual interest between SU and Joseph since the spring, that it has took so long for him to setup a visit date. The staff has been trying to get him on campus for months now.

All of the main prospects that Providence was expecting for their Elite Camp today is in attendance, including Joseph. Kind of surprise with all of the mutual interest between SU and Joseph since the spring, that it has took so long for him to setup a visit date. The staff has been trying to get him on campus for months now.
Starting to like you're avatar more by the day man.
Dream school. Showed the guy (KJ) a lot of love. Still hasn't come up to campus.
:rolleyes:

Dream school. Showed the guy (KJ) a lot of love. Still hasn't come up to campus.
I hope the delay is just because maybe he's trying to decide either to visit alone or attend the Elite Camp. Don't really see the need to schedule a visit in late September, when his school list is cut to 3 and he only has 2 visits left that he could've setup within a month.

I hope the delay is just because maybe he's trying to decide either to visit alone or attend the Elite Camp. Don't really see the need to schedule a visit in late September, when his school list is cut to 3 and he only has 2 visits left that he could've setup within a month.
I just hope it's not games. That eventually catches up to most of these guys.
They ain't getting paid just yet and the work is never over even when they do get paid.
Have to always stay hungry!

Glad he is getting that West Virginia visit out of the way. That'll eliminate them once he sets eyes on that state. I just hope he isn't traumatized permanently.

Is that KJ he's dreaming of in the avatar? lol

Eric Bossi tweeted that Joseph is visiting Syracuse Friday and Saturday. Finally, its about time he came to campus.

JQB7k.gif

Lock him down!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom