Kansas loss should save Boston | Syracusefan.com

Kansas loss should save Boston

PoppyHart

All American
Now the only question is who gets the West bracket: MSU, MU, OSU or KU

Paranoia. We've been stunned on Selection Sunday before.

How do people not understand that our second loss still has us way ahead of everyone else

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

How do people not understand that our second loss still has us way ahead of everyone else

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Why does win-loss record determine who's better? Wouldn't Murray State be a #1 seed then?

Why does win-loss record determine who's better? Wouldn't Murray State be a #1 seed then?
Nope. And if that needs to be explained start googling RPI and predicted brackets of people who are supposed to evaluate these things

Nope. And if that needs to be explained start googling RPI and predicted brackets of people who are supposed to evaluate these things

So you're agreeing with my sarcasm by asking me to google something?

does murray state play in 1 of the best conferences in the country?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

That didn't save Boston. It was a lock regardless. I don't know how people don't get this.

Seriously, I am probably more upset about this loss than most people but about Boston being on the brink. JFC.

We got the 1 in Boston, just no chance at #1 overall, although some claim that was predetermined before the tournaments.

I think Missouri wins the Big 12 tonight and gets that 4th #1 seed to join Kentucky, Syracuse, and North Carolina (whom I project to win the ACC tourney). #2 seeds are Michigan St., Kansas, Ohio St. and Duke.

We were locked into Boston no matter what dude.

The only way #1 in the East was a question was if we lost to Ville to end the season, then Thursday of the BET. Since we won both of those, it's no doubt.

If we lost the first game in the BE tourney - maybe - but even if we had lost to UConn I still think we were a lock. I love the fact we beat UConn 3 times this year!

Poppy Kansas HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with us getting Boston. North Carolina/Duke would be the only other 1 seeds that would have wanted Boston. Kansas losing put the possibility now North Carolina will be the 3rd 1 seed if they win the ACC and won't move to go out West but instead get Atlanta while Kentucky gets St. Louis. Kansas now has to hope UNC loses today or tomorrow or then they will be shipped out West and the brackets will look like this.
Midwest St. Louis- Kentucky
East Boston- Syracuse
South Atlanta- North Carolina
West Phoenix- Kansas/Mizzou

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online