Kansas v k st | Syracusefan.com

Kansas v k st

I randomly turned to this 30 seconds before the block. Number 22 should be banned for the season

They had as good a shot as any before this to win it all. Maybe Bragg can step up in DeSausas absence... Oh yeah that’s right.

KU was running out the clock and KSU guy made a steal and went for a layup that’s what started this. Desausa isn’t that bad of course he was gonna block and taunt him. Then he got assaulted so fought back.

You can’t go for a steal on a team running out the clock.

KU was running out the clock and KSU guy made a steal and went for a layup that’s what started this. Desausa isn’t that bad of course he was gonna block and taunt him. Then he got assaulted so fought back.

Lame move, agreed.

tenor.gif

Cant say I agree with this take at all. Let him have his frigging lay up. Up 30 who cares, and then a hard block and taunt. Punk.

Cant say I agree with this take at all. Let him have his frigging lay up. Up 30 who cares, and then a hard block and taunt. Punk.

he also ran when that dude in the black shirt squared off with him. I assume that’s him with the stool too?

I’d 100% throw a punch at the player who blocked the layup. What a classless showboating loser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom