kennard or lyndon. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

kennard or lyndon.

I'd take Lydon. Think he's one of the best players we've had in awhile. It's shame most don't feel the same way about him.
I agree, if we had a guard that could actually play the pick and roll, he would have averaged another 8-10 points per game.

Isn't Kennard like a smaller Gordon Hayward?
In the pro game, i'll take a guy who is constantly assertive and wants to take the shot.
If you need a 2 or a 3, Kennard. If you need a 3/4, Lydon, maybe. I'm still not seeing how Lydon scores against NBA bodies when he was so reluctant in the ACC. He's not Porzingis. I liked Lydon, just wished he stayed and continued to develop, especially the ball handling. I don't know what his upside is without that. He's going to see better spacing in the NBA, but everyone who guards him is going to be as athletic or more than he is.

Isn't Kennard like a smaller Gordon Hayward?
In the pro game, i'll take a guy who is constantly assertive and wants to take the shot.
If you need a 2 or a 3, Kennard. If you need a 3/4, Lydon, maybe. I'm still not seeing how Lydon scores against NBA bodies when he was so reluctant in the ACC. He's not Porzingis. I liked Lydon, just wished he stayed and continued to develop, especially the ball handling. I don't know what his upside is without that. He's going to see better spacing in the NBA, but everyone who guards him is going to be as athletic or more than he is.

His athletic testing at the combine suggested otherwise.

His athletic testing at the combine suggested otherwise.
Can you be more specific? What tests?
I''m just eyeballing it. He was hesitant to take shots against college players that will never sniff the NBA. Looking at the NBA rosters, who's he going against where he's going to have a physical advantage? And i'm not trying to 'dis' him. I hope like hell that he succeeds, represents us well, his success leads to tons of Syracuse mentions in broadcasts, he gets a couple of rings, and retires to a ranch in 'the good part' of Wyoming and catches the biggest fish in existence.

also lands a shot on the bachelorette and catches corrine on the rebound.

screen%20shot%202017-02-27%20at%2064516%20pm.png

all star shooting forward for the miami heat with his smart , well adjusted business savvy miami bride. living the dream man !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom