Kerr to Golden State | Syracusefan.com

Kerr to Golden State

Big hit to the PJax aura.

If he loses Melo...

Funny thing is PJax was Kerr's hype man lol. Nobody would even care if Jackson didn't blow him up.

Seriously why was Kerr such a big deal. Dude has never coached. Go get Thibs or Pop. Guys that know what they are doing.

And BTW I know neither would ever come to NYK. Just saying. The Kerr thing seemed absurd to me. Heck Jason Kidd would be better.

Melo walks...Ollie gets hired. Knicks tank next year while they shed deals, and then boom Lebron in 15 and KD in NY in 2016.

Melo walks...Ollie gets hired. Knicks tank next year while they shed deals, and then boom Lebron in 15 and KD in NY in 2016.
Sounds like typical Knicks: Wait until next year!

Seriously why was Kerr such a big deal. Dude has never coached. Go get Thibs or Pop. Guys that know what they are doing.

And BTW I know neither would ever come to NYK. Just saying. The Kerr thing seemed absurd to me. Heck Jason Kidd would be better.

Why would thibs or popovich leave their current situations?

Sounds like typical Knicks: Wait until next year!

Any team would wait 2 years if they were getting Lebron and KD...I'm not saying it's going to happen, but it's fun to speculate and annoy the Yukon fans.

I hope you mean some other coach that is nicknamed Pop and not the head coach of SA who will absolutely not be leaving SA to come work under Doland and Phil Jax.

I'm very surprised the GSWs just hired a guy with no previous head coaching experience. You fire MJax even though the players absolutely love him and played their hearts out and hire a guy who also had no head coaching experience and pay him way more than what MJax was making?

I like Kerr as an announcer and I don't think he was a bad GM. but to give him 5 years at $25MM is a lot of money for that position with his background.

It's going to suuuuuuuuuck for Knicks fans if Jackson's commitment to a "triangle" coach makes them end up with Rambis.

And if Rambis is the coach, all I have to say about Melo is... he gone!
Having Rambis lead a Melo-less Knick rebuild would be a good test of Phil's genius. Be careful what you wish for, Phil.

As for Kerr opting to pass on the Knicks, my sense is his real concern was Dolan and his track record of meddling in basketball matters and crapping on good basketball people, not Melo's willingness to be coached.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom