King Joseph gifts Nikes | Syracusefan.com

King Joseph gifts Nikes

Yeah I mean a nice gesture, but these are $15 bags. Kind of weird to have turned it into social media content.
These weren't sneakers.

They were "sneaker bags".

I think this gesture, and video, is worth significantly more than what the two of you are valuing it as. Especially in today's TikTok universe where creators set up fake stories like having "strangers" choose to take $100 or pass it to someone else.

I see this as a young man who is focused on his brand, drawing his follower's attention to, let's face it, the 5th most popular team on campus. (Football, Basketball, Lacrosse, Soccer, W Basketball). Hopefully this draws additional attention to a top 25 team that could make some noise in the woman's tourney.

And good for him. Isn't this the type of work HCFB is wanting his team to produce?

Again, I think he is using his influence in a positive light here, and should be commended for it.

$37. Probably spent about $600. Still a great gesture.

$19.97 on Nike’s website (sold out now but they weren’t yesterday). It’s a nice gesture for sure, I just think it’s a weird thing to create content out of.

$19.97 on Nike’s website (sold out now but they weren’t yesterday). It’s a nice gesture for sure, I just think it’s a weird thing to create content out of.

Weird, when I checked that exact bag it was 37, now it’s 47% off. Grab one. Lol.

Yeah I mean a nice gesture, but these are $15 bags. Kind of weird to have turned it into social media content.

Kids call home for $15 to buy raymen noodles from Walmart. Maybe you don’t think it’s a big deal but you have one college kid gifting out-of-pocket for other college kids. It’s a pretty nice gesture no matter what ‘the cost’ and yeah worth social media content in the current climate of selfishness and garbage social media content.

Last edited:
Kids call home for $15 to buy raymen noodles from Walmart. Maybe you don’t think it’s a big deal but you have one college kid gifting out-of-pocket for other college kids. It’s pretty nice gesture no matter what ‘the cost’ and yeah worth social media content in the current climate of selfishness and garbage social media content.
Post of the day, you can’t win with some folks, this is a very positive gesture and I am glad it was put out there, maybe it will influence his teammates to do something similar. Next thing you know, 30 players are doing something, it adds up

Nice gesture. I wonder if those team members are thinking, "What's up with this freshman kid who's all over social media giving us shoe boxes?"

Agreed.
Kid isn't even enrolled yet and he's doing this.

What the hell don't you get about that?
1708907701932.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom