Lamson out indefinitely with injury | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Lamson out indefinitely with injury

Second from the left, correct? He's got a strap or belt hanging from his pocket. Could that be a scar behind it? (Double click on the picture.)

I think that might be a laniard.

I'm no expert, but that picture appears to show a scar right down the front of the knee, plus 2 smaller scars on the side.
Yep, I noticed the same scars.

Carlos, right? Maybe Morgan.
If GS goes down, there is no hope for the year. If he isn’t good, it just doesn’t matter. And by good I mean accurate and efficient enough to lighten the box and take advantage of play action opportunities. He doesn’t need to be 35 of 52 for 375 for the offense to play winning football.

If GS goes down, there is no hope for the year. If he isn’t good, it just doesn’t matter. And by good I mean accurate and efficient enough to lighten the box and take advantage of play action opportunities. He doesn’t need to be 35 of 52 for 375 for the offense to play winning football.
I think Morgan would be just fine, all you need to do is hand the ball off and complete one deep pass a game…

Does our 4-star transfer from Florida have to sit this year? I think I've asked this question before but don't recall the answer.

I'm sure the sales pitch to him was that he's in contention to play. All he has to do is look at Shraders style and know he's one hit away from playing a bunch. Staff was aggressive in getting him once Lamson got hurt.

Shrader is going to miss games or at least portions of games this season. It would take a small miracle for him not to. He will also probably stink up the joint throwing in a game or two and get the hook. Whoever is the backup is going to get an opportunity.

Shrader is going to miss games or at least portions of games this season. It would take a small miracle for him not to. He will also probably stink up the joint throwing in a game or two and get the hook. Whoever is the backup is going to get an opportunity.
I agree GS was rough throwing the ball last year but he also did have some nice throws. Now whether it was Gilbert’s play calling, GS not playing qb for over a year, the wr issues or a combination of all of them we will have to wait and see this year. GS is our highest rated qb on the roster. Time will tell if his initial rating was warranted or not. However I would not just decide he will be unable to throw the ball with accuracy this year.

Does our 4-star transfer from Florida have to sit this year? I think I've asked this question before but don't recall the answer.
I don’t think transfers have to sit the first time they move, but who knows

Welcome to 3 and outville and 47-10 beatdowns
I mean, Syracuse had a QB who couldn’t throw and a O-line who couldn’t block last year and they still won 5 games, I think a healthy o-line and Elmore alone is enough to avoid “47-10 beatdowns,” a QB who can throw is a bonus with Tucker in the backfield

I agree GS was rough throwing the ball last year but he also did have some nice throws. Now whether it was Gilbert’s play calling, GS not playing qb for over a year, the wr issues or a combination of all of them we will have to wait and see this year. GS is our highest rated qb on the roster. Time will tell if his initial rating was warranted or not. However I would not just decide he will be unable to throw the ball with accuracy this year.
Schrader was injured on the decisive play of the win at VT. He was never the same after that. He can certainly bounce back. And he had leadership in spades.

Schrader was injured on the decisive play of the win at VT. He was never the same after that. He can certainly bounce back. And he had leadership in spades.
He looked horrible the last 3 games. Shouldn’t have played. Looked worse throwing than earlier in the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom