LAX Conference Expansion | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Conference Expansion

What day is today?

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe.gif

But...
I agree 100%..lol

Salisbury State also tweeted that they were moving up to D1 and joining the ACC. :rolleyes:

No surprise, league is down to nothing.

ASUN is at 10 right now. My theory is that they’re going to pick up 2 stragglers leftover from NEC and split into two conferences of 6.

Now this — this is a thread where speculation can and should run rampant.

Humor me on this one, but I like to traffic in the absurd. What if the five ACC schools went to the ACC and asked that the ACC no longer sponsor men’s lacrosse. Then the five schools would be free to invite a sixth team to form a brand new conference that would then have an AQ?

Humor me on this one, but I like to traffic in the absurd. What if the five ACC schools went to the ACC and asked that the ACC no longer sponsor men’s lacrosse. Then the five schools would be free to invite a sixth team to form a brand new conference that would then have an AQ?

Interesting idea but obviously one the ACC and the schools would never agree to. The ACC doesn't need to add a sixth team but it should probably bring back teh ACC tourney, even without an AQ the winner of that is likely getting in 9 times out of 10 unless there under .500.

Would the ACC still own all the TV rights?

Let Hobart join the ACC as an associate member.

They can play doubleheaders with Cuse in the Dome vs ACC teams in Feb and Mar.
Since they don't feel D-3 is challenging enough, Hobart needs to face facts and to go to D-2 to replace LeMoyne since they're supposedly moving to D-1 in all sports.

Since they don't feel D-3 is challenging enough, Hobart needs to face facts and to go to D-2 to replace LeMoyne since they're supposedly moving to D-1 in all sports.
Actually not a bad idea

I have no idea what the ASUN and MAAC are doing.

10 teams for one AQ. And they both have a ton of associate members. They're harming their own full members chances by having so many teams competing for one singular AQ.

But I digress.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 11.12.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 11.12.12 AM.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 11.18.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 11.18.45 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 98

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member