Boston U PK v. Lehigh
Yale -7 v. Albany

26.5-17.5 ytd

23-19-2(24pts) YTD
Rutgers -5.5
Princeton -3.5
Army -2.5
Cornell-2.5

Outside of Maryland , Georgetown has been the most consistent team and deserving of #2 spot. Not sure if correct but they do seem to cover wider spreads. Was not a believer last year given their light schedule but challenged themselves and their transfers have been good additions Trippi and Morin have produced more than expected .

Taking Georgetown tonight - 4.

Give other 3 picks later.
29-11 on year

G'town - 4 vs Loyola
G'town - 11 vs St. Johns
Rutgers -5.5 vs Ped St.
UMD -6.5 vs JHU

Overall 29-15

missed gtown start. probably a good bet. loyola doesn't seem to be able to play vs top teams this year.

Maryland -6.5 at Hopkins
Rutgers -5..5 vs PSU
OSU -2.5 vs Michigan
Syracuse +3.5 vs UVa

That is a lot of goals to give up for a rivalry game like Md at Hopkins. Rutgers struggled at Michigan last weekend, but usually does a lot better at home. OSU at Michigan another rivalry game, OSU is at home though. Syracuse has done well at home lately.

Outside of Maryland , Georgetown has been the most consistent team and deserving of #2 spot. Not sure if correct but they do seem to cover wider spreads. Was not a believer last year given their light schedule but challenged themselves and their transfers have been good additions Trippi and Morin have produced more than expected .

Taking Georgetown tonight - 4.

Give other 3 picks later.
29-11 on year
30-11 ytd with Gtown win

3 piks

ND-3.5
Army-2.5
Rutgers-5.5

Notre Dame -3.5 over UNC: The Irish seem to be rounding in to form, UNC still looks like its a bit lost.

Brown +2.5 vs Cornell - Brown coming off a bit win over Yale and Cornell off a big loss to Army. This one legitimately surprised me. Brown has been all over the place this year.

Denver -6 over Providence - Denver is having a weird season but they are still in a playoff race and should be motivated over the Friars.

Maryland -6.5 over Hopkins - If there is any silver lining to this season its that Hopkins is also struggling and seems to be in more disarray than we are. How we lost to them this year is one of life's great mysteries. I can only hope that UMD wins big this weekend.

24-20 YTD

Army -2.5
Cornell -2.5
Princeton -3.5
Syracuse +3.5

15-26-3
Sucking hind teet.

anyone actually go and look and see how these lines equate to what you can actually bet them at

my book this morning that does lax has SU +4.5, army -4.5 and the like.. good value if you jumped on those early in the week

28-16 on the year

BU pickem - This is there year

Maryland -6.5 - Gonna be ugly

Yale -7 vs Albany, had Ohio State but this screams Yale big

Rutty -5.5 PSU has packed it in

army -2.5
p'ton -3.5
boston pk
tosu - 2.5

30 and 14.
ivorytower getting love and pressing the lead while down a week, and hitting the 1st 2 this week. en fuego.
don't love picks, but that's been the case for a month now.
probably should have penn instead of p'ton, que sera.

cornell digs a hole every week. cant climb out of all of them.. brown goalie made like 25 saves and thats the game right now..

Army lays an egg at home against Navy. Lead by 3 at half, loses in OT. smh

Army lays an egg at home against Navy. Lead by 3 at half, loses in OT. smh

It's Army's MO the last 5-7 years under Alberici. I liked Navy today, should have pulled the trigger

It's Army's MO the last 5-7 years under Alberici. I liked Navy today, should have pulled the trigger
I thought with their performance and dominance against Cornell last week that this year was different. This loss puts them on the bubble if they don't win the AQ

I just realized I never made picks this week. I blame it on being too stressed because of Cuse's first losing season in soooo long! I could blame it on injuries - my knee has been bothering me...

I guess I'm still at 23-17 YTD. Much like Cuse' season, I guess it doesn't matter anymore. :cool:

Notre Dame -3.5 over UNC: The Irish seem to be rounding in to form, UNC still looks like its a bit lost.

Brown +2.5 vs Cornell - Brown coming off a bit win over Yale and Cornell off a big loss to Army. This one legitimately surprised me. Brown has been all over the place this year.

Denver -6 over Providence - Denver is having a weird season but they are still in a playoff race and should be motivated over the Friars.

Maryland -6.5 over Hopkins - If there is any silver lining to this season its that Hopkins is also struggling and seems to be in more disarray than we are. How we lost to them this year is one of life's great mysteries. I can only hope that UMD wins big this weekend.

24-20 YTD

4-0
28-20 YTD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors