3 p.m.Massachusetts at VermontAmericaEast.tv
3:30 p.m.Villanova at PennESPN+
4 p.m.Johns Hopkins at SyracuseACCNX
4 p.m.Towson at VirginiaACC Network
7 p.m.Wagner at MaristESPN+

Last edited:
Wonder what’s up with Cormier.. said he’s on the sideline in a boot

Wonder what’s up with Cormier.. said he’s on the sideline in a boot

Lower body injury, hopefully for UVA's sake its not serious as he's a 5th year Sr and a med RS is no longer possible.

13-10 UVA, Hopkins having little trouble getting good looks and Nunes can't stop a beach ball. UVA's achilles heal is their Defense if you can get enough possessions.

Lower body injury, hopefully for UVA's sake its not serious as he's a 5th year Sr and a med RS is no longer possible.
I don’t think it’s too serious just read. Xander said it was day to day

13-10 UVA, Hopkins having little trouble getting good looks and Nunes can't stop a beach ball. UVA's achilles heal is their Defense if you can get enough possessions.
I think Nunes is they’re weak link on this team makes them beatable and you are 100% on their defense

Ssdm play for them does not look ideal. Similar worries for us against a guy like collison since they also have pretty undersized guys at that position. If Melendez and Collison come out of the box I would consider double polling midfield or just putting a pole on Collison. Been the only guy drawing serious slides since I started watching.

Put the longpoles on Collison Angelus Degnon and Melendez and I think we can keep their goal total at a reasonable level. Really do not understand how teams keep casually putting a shortie on the guy as he blows by them every time. Olexo and nobody else would be my recommendation. PLEASE do not just put one of our undersized guys on him and then freak out when he gets to his spots. Im beggin ya petro. Be smarter than these other teams.

Ssdm play for them does not look ideal. Similar worries for us against a guy like collison since they also have pretty undersized guys at that position. If Melendez and Collison come out of the box I would consider double polling midfield or just putting a pole on Collison. Been the only guy drawing serious slides since I started watching.

Was thinking the same thing. If your SU you have to double pole the midfield with Olexxo on Collison and I would think Kol on Melendez. Degnon is probably the guy you short stick as even though he has a hell of a shot he doesn't really dodge at all. I'd put Clary on Angelus, he's their main assist guy by far and the main dodging threat from the attack unit.

Was thinking the same thing. If your SU you have to double pole the midfield with Olexxo on Collison and I would think Kol on Melendez. Degnon is probably the guy you short stick as even though he has a hell of a shot he doesn't really dodge at all. I'd put Clary on Angelus, he's their main assist guy by far and the main dodging threat from the attack unit.
How long will Hop keep him as a middie. Their O is so much worse without him on the field.

How long will Hop keep him as a middie. Their O is so much worse without him on the field.

I think they will eventually move him but probably not until next year. At this point if you move him you risk upsetting his growth and likely draw a teams #1 defender. I'd be surprised if they did anything this season.

I believe that puts the ACC at 19-4 for the season.. ACC needs to keep that up

It's really the opposite of last year and the way things have typically been. I am not convinced the Ivies were so superior last year. But they navigated the non conference portion of their schedule the best so by the time they began devouring each other, it looked like it was best on best. That's what the ACC has typically benefitted from. And that's why SU needs to win out non conference to make the tourney.

It's really the opposite of last year and the way things have typically been. I am not convinced the Ivies were so superior last year. But they navigated the non conference portion of their schedule the best so by the time they began devouring each other, it looked like it was best on best. That's what the ACC has typically benefitted from. And that's why SU needs to win out non conference to make the tourney.
Exactly what I was thinking

Maryland up 12-7 heading into the fourth. Maryland struggling to put Albany away until like the last 5 minutes with a couple lucky bounces.

Cornell down 3 late to Penn State. Big Red in major trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom