LB Geoff Cantin-Arku graduated from Memphis/Declaring for NFL Draft | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LB Geoff Cantin-Arku graduated from Memphis/Declaring for NFL Draft

There is absolutely no evidence that There is something unethical in the football program. To imply without any evidence is something you should stay away from. If a player comes out and claims Dino was Wringing him by the face mask then that’s different.

Did you read what I wrote or no?

There is absolutely no evidence that There is something unethical in the football program. To imply without any evidence is something you should stay away from. If a player comes out and claims Dino was Wringing him by the face mask then that’s different.

The last line in my post says

“I’m not saying that’s the situation right now with the football team, but it’s certainly something that needs to be monitored.”

That means, I don’t think it’s happening here however, it something that needs to be monitored.

The poster I replied to said “what if 15 kids leave the program.”

If 15 kids leave your program there is something serious going on. Whether it’s something morally, they don’t like the coaching style, whatever. But if that many kids leave a program, there is certainly something going on that needs to be accounted for

Some of them are not good enough to play at this level. Only a couple of players who left have proved they can play at this level.

Are we leading the FBS for in-season portal transfers?

Update - it's FSU but we are 1 behind:

I saw this in another thread...

I sat near his fam/friends at the dome vs Wake. Great kid with a great support group.

He may be a backup but he’s a back up that plugs in at multiple LB positions. This isn’t an absorbable loss imo, it’ll cause concerns for depth moving forward.

Looking at the portal last evening, of the 5 who entered since 8/1, only Taj has found a new home.
I think there are going to be a lot of kids in the portal without a chair when the music stops.
Jarveon found a home,

GCA was certainly ACC capable and a quality piece in our continued Canadian pipeline.

I wish him well and hope he reverses his decision. Big special teams contributor too

For better or worst this nc state game can’t come fast enough… one least enjoyable weeks in here in a long awhile

I guess there is a chance with GCA that it is something to do with family or something like that.

The timing of his departure is peculiar at best