Class of 2026 - LB Izayia Williams (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/15/24) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 LB Izayia Williams (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/15/24)

Why is Syracuse.com reposting an article from the Orlando Sentinel without anything in the article disclosing it as such?

EDIT: It appears they finally added the byline that said the writer's name and Orlando Sentinel. Had to wait to get the pageviews first.

Why is Syracuse.com reposting an article from the Orlando Sentinel without anything in the article disclosing it as such?

EDIT: It appears they finally added the byline that said the writer's name and Orlando Sentinel. Had to wait to get the pageviews first.
It had the writers name and Orlando Sentinal on there yesterday. Still thought the article coming through Syracuse.com was odd though.

Hip Hop Rap GIF by Danny Brown

Picture if you will, a team. A team of 4 and 5 star recruits playing every year in the CFP.
Black And White Vintage GIF
Rod has local connections all over the place

Last edited:
Been a fan since about 1954 for most SU sports, and the fan base hasn't changed much. Think it has to do with the weather here, and the lack of sunny days.
4 years in the service, being over in England and Germany, then coming back for the
last 8 months to FT Riley Kansas changed my perspective.
Kansas is flat and very humid, tornado warnings all the time.
I found that I missed upstate NY after 4 years.
How old were you in ‘54 baggerbob?
And how did you start rooting for the Orange?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom