Learned some important things about our team tonight | Syracusefan.com

Learned some important things about our team tonight

Cuse#1

Starter
I was watching most of the game but halfway through I didn't even realize that battle was held scoreless pretty much throughout the whole game while we pretty much controlled the game from start to finish. That was amazing to me but it pretty much came down to defense and O'Shea stepped up and it's not pretty much battle or we're dead. Looks like you're starting to get some confidence as a team oh, I'm starting to get more confident as a fan for the steam oh, definitely look better than they did last year as a team battles a better player in my opinion O'Shea sometimes looks like he's regressed but I think he's pretty much the same player which will work because towards the end last year he was looking really good to the point where people were giving him NBA looks.
Buddy B. Stepping up this year has really gotten his team or should I say taking this team to the next level and I kind of think he is the X-Factor for this team we will go as far as he takes us because we all know battles going to be there, Hughes and brissett are steady contributors and there's buddy stretching out the defense and really keeping those defenses honest because his three-point ability is only going to continue to get better! I am very excited for this team and we have the potential I think 2 Make some noise down the stretch and if we play the way I know we can play with consistency, there or some of those teams at the top we will be knocking off. Such a good era to be a Syracuse fan

I was watching most of the game but halfway through I didn't even realize that battle was held scoreless pretty much throughout the whole game while we pretty much controlled the game from start to finish. That was amazing to me but it pretty much came down to defense and O'Shea stepped up and it's not pretty much battle or we're dead. Looks like you're starting to get some confidence as a team oh, I'm starting to get more confident as a fan for the steam oh, definitely look better than they did last year as a team battles a better player in my opinion O'Shea sometimes looks like he's regressed but I think he's pretty much the same player which will work because towards the end last year he was looking really good to the point where people were giving him NBA looks.
Buddy B. Stepping up this year has really gotten his team or should I say taking this team to the next level and I kind of think he is the X-Factor for this team we will go as far as he takes us because we all know battles going to be there, Hughes and brissett are steady contributors and there's buddy stretching out the defense and really keeping those defenses honest because his three-point ability is only going to continue to get better! I am very excited for this team and we have the potential I think 2 Make some noise down the stretch and if we play the way I know we can play with consistency, there or some of those teams at the top we will be knocking off. Such a good era to be a Syracuse fan

Good post, I really enjoy your enthusiasm. There are so many perspectives we could look at this team from in this point in the season, it's a matter of how much of our potential gets tapped as to har far we go, in my opinion. The whole not relying on any one or two players is huge. I look forward to more of your posts, LGO!

Good post, I really enjoy your enthusiasm. There are so many perspectives we could look at this team from in this point in the season, it's a matter of how much of our potential gets tapped as to har far we go, in my opinion. The whole not relying on any one or two players is huge. I look forward to more of your posts, LGO!
Thank you! I am a huge Syracuse Athletics fan!!!

You're definitely right about that, not relying on one or two players will be big down the stretch! It looks to me like Frank Howard is back pretty much 100% which is huge because now there's pretty much no limits to what this team can do if they play together! Now they play together and to the potential that they're capable of, moving the ball well ,sky's the limit! But that remains to be seen if they can play to that level on a consistent basis.
Too me and what I see recently, that duke game on the 23rd has the potential to be insane, as we continue to play well game day will be here!
That duke game is going to be a good measuring stick because hands-down Duke to me is the best team in the country!

Last edited:
You're definitely right about that not relying on one or two players will be big down the stretch! It looks to me like Frank Howard is back pretty much 100% which is huge because now there's pretty much no limits The what this team can do if they play together! Now they play together and to the potential that they're capable of, moving the ball well mouse sky's the limit what that remains to be seen if they can play to that level on a consistent basis.
Too me and what I saw recently that dookie game on the 23rd has the potential to be insane as we continue to play well game day will be here!
That dude game it's going to be a good measuring stick because to me I think it's hands-down Duke is the best team in the country!
Like your enthusiasm and some good points but my man please throw in a period or comma.

You're definitely right about that not relying on one or two players will be big down the stretch! It looks to me like Frank Howard is back pretty much 100% which is huge because now there's pretty much no limits The what this team can do if they play together! Now they play together and to the potential that they're capable of, moving the ball well mouse sky's the limit what that remains to be seen if they can play to that level on a consistent basis.
Too me and what I saw recently that dookie game on the 23rd has the potential to be insane as we continue to play well game day will be here!
That dude game it's going to be a good measuring stick because to me I think it's hands-down Duke is the best team in the country!

I like you man, youre enthusiasm reminds me of my own when I first found this site, and it's helping bringing it back to me because I sense that you are pure of spirit(or close enough for me, lol). Yeah, we had some "good fortune" in that Duke game, but the fact remains that we won, we broke some EPIC streaks of theirs, and that will likely stick in the craw of those privileged Duke fans when added with our other wins since joining the ACC. That alone will give me something to smile about for the season, regardless of whatever else happens.

About potential, you're right. While the team hasnt been as consistent as I'd like, when we're firing on all cylinders and the chips fall in the right places, this team has shown they can beat anyone. That gives me hope for our trajectory. Youre a lot more likeable than most in this sorry lot(myself included), so I hope you keep posting more being it's easy enough to focus on the less than optimal parts of this season. Dont anyone drag you down, we all can choose how we want to feel, and at the moment I find you an encouragement. Dont let my posts elsewhere be a bad influence on you, bro! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom