lebron james | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

lebron james

I'm trying to remember the play now, Cole was drifting to the corner, right? I know a few possessions later, Lebron found Cole in the other corner for a 3. It seemed like the pass was thrown to a weird spot on the floor, between the corner and the foul line extended. Seems like it was Lebron's fault.

And I simply don't understand why the Pacers crash three guys on James driving to the hoop and leaving the 3 point shooters wide open for an easy three. Unless you are covering Birdman or Wade, stay on your guy and let James drive.

Even with Hibbert in the lane, not helping on Lebron when he drives may not be the best strategy in the world. And especially if they get Hibbert involved in the pick and roll, how are you gonna protect the rim?

On the foul stuff; there isn't a whole lot of contact on the perimeter. Obviously you can't call every single contact, but there is a ton of freedom of motion on the perimeter. There can be some more banging in the post, (anyone else remember Zbo and Perk talking to one of the refs before one of the playoff games earlier this year?) but even then, 2 hands on the guy is pretty much always a foul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom