Let the speculation begin | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Let the speculation begin

Might as well start it
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

Yeah and I like a good sub dressing as well….some use Italian dressing mix
I like Italian dressing and some oil, but I’m finding a lot of sub makers just don’t have the feel for those anymore. They either put on too much or too little.

The announcement will be that both Buddy and Jimmy will be returning for another year. If they didn't one quarter of our scoring every game would be gone. Who is going to make that up, JGIII and Jesse? Oh, and they will be supplying the best subs, (NO SUBS EVER IN THE DOME PER CuseFaninVT below), and Labatt's for all Dome attendees all season.

Last edited:
The announcement will be that both Buddy and Jimmy will be returning for another year. If they didn't one quarter of our scoring every game would be gone. Who is going to make that up, JGIII and Jesse? Oh, and they will be supplying the best subs and Labatt's for all Dome attendees all season.
No subs in the Dome. EVER

The announcement will be that both Buddy and Jimmy will be returning for another year. If they didn't one quarter of our scoring every game would be gone. Who is going to make that up, JGIII and Jesse? Oh, and they will be supplying the best subs, (NO SUBS EVER IN THE DOME PER CuseFaninVT below), and Labatt's for all Dome attendees all season.
Wow! No kidding?

Well, that would be a helluva thing. Potentially, we could return the entire starting line up for what could be Jim's best chance at a return-to-glory homestretch to his career. After all the things this team has learned this year about how to play the zone at a high level, how to rebound, Jesse with another year of seasoning, Benny figuring out how to use his physical gifts near the basket... Puts a big smile on my face just contemplating it.

What better gift could his kids give him at this point? It could very well give the program the boost that all of Jim's detractors declare is impossible with him at the helm. Here's hoping...

Wow! No kidding?

Well, that would be a helluva thing. Potentially, we could return the entire starting line up for what could be Jim's best chance at a return-to-glory homestretch to his career. After all the things this team has learned this year about how to play the zone at a high level, how to rebound, Jesse with another year of seasoning, Benny figuring out how to use his physical gifts near the basket... Puts a big smile on my face just contemplating it.

What better gift could his kids give him at this point? It could very well give the program the boost that all of Jim's detractors declare is impossible with him at the helm. Here's hoping...

Wow! No kidding?

Good lord.

Good lord.
I'd take the current roster another year older.and more experienced in a heartbeat. You doom and gloomers act like we're getting blown out every game. Most of our losses have been down to the wire...I still believe a good run is in the tank this year.

Go ahead and bash my optimism, but I'm no more wrong than you guys that truly think we suck. We don't. The fact is we're a middle of the road team right now but still have the potential to beat anyone, and as a fan, it sure is a hell of a lot more fun being optimistic and positive than the opposite.

I'd take the current roster another year older.and more experienced in a heartbeat. You doom and gloomers act like we're getting blown out every game. Most of our losses have been down to the wire...I still believe a good run is in the tank this year.

Go ahead and bash my optimism, but I'm no more wrong than you guys that truly think we suck. We don't. The fact is we're a middle of the road team right now but still have the potential to beat anyone.
Well, I've never once said we suck. We definitely suck at some things though. And we are far from being even a NCAA tournament team at the moment. A good run would get us towards maybe seeing our name in the stratosphere of the bubble.

Thinking that Buddy and Jimmy together have the ability to lead a title-contending team is outrageous though. Would it be awesome if they were a part of such a team while playing for their dad? 150%. It's not going to happen with the current make-up, and another year won't really change too much.

Sure would enjoy beating Duke, though. That constant shall always remain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom