Let the speculation begin | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Let the speculation begin

wow thats got my undivided attention! I know what i hope it is. I mean, coach's career has been longer than ive been alive. He has nothing left to prove, he'll always be known as one of the many great coaches n thats enough.

It doesn’t even have to be fancy beer. But my God there’s 100 breweries that make a better pilsener we than Budweiser

Yes, but...

There's just not another beer out there that tastes like a Bud Heavy in the bottle. (It's beechwood aged, you know.)

It's not an every week beer, but once a year, damned if anything tastes better.

What level of speculation does Keeley want to precipitate with that tweet and what level of crazy theories are acceptable to the mods? Cause I've got some doozies.

Mike left because he didn’t want to force his mentor out. If Mike didn’t leave he is the coach right now. He had a contract.
He was being step up to fail as he couldn’t make the final decisions and was going to inherit the roster without final day:

Mike did JB a favor. That wasn’t JB’s call at all. Mike didn’t want to force JB to retire.
Exacty how it went

Pretty hard to believe there is some blow the doors off the Dome story that Keeley has knowledge of and there is not leak or rumor as to what it is.

WOW....I read through all 8 pages learning a lot about Blue and subs but nary a mention about the $64 Million question that was not asked at the press conference. Why didn't Benny play? Anyone know anything after 24 hours?

WOW...I read through all 8 pages learning a lot about Blue and subs but nary a mention about the $64 Million question that was not asked at the press conference. Why didn't Benny play? Anyone know anything after 24 hours?

Get the pay side subscription. It’s shocking can’t believe it’s happening to be honest. Need changes to the university ASAP.

WOW...I read through all 8 pages learning a lot about Blue and subs but nary a mention about the $64 Million question that was not asked at the press conference. Why didn't Benny play? Anyone know anything after 24 hours?

We've barely scratched the surface... no one has even mentioned monster subs from Cases & Kegs/Cuse Express.

We've barely scratched the surface... no one has even mentioned monster subs from Cases & Kegs/Cuse Express.

Scroll back a few pages. They were mentioned quite fondly by two3zone and others.

Edit
However, there was so much meat in those glorious subs that multiple mentions are warranted.

Can we try:)
We did.

He laughed at us and then put us in this for a week. Not fun. Bees is on the left.

rings%2B4.jpg

Lol man you guys read WAY too much into a tweet from a former Syracuse blogger who has ZERO insight into the program. He’s anticipating a typical JB press conference blow up. If JB were to retire, Sean Keely is going to find out at the same time all of us are

This is pretty accurate. Mike knew the transition was not going to be smooth.
Won't really dispute your info but wonder. I though Hop got a few of the kids he was recruiting for SU to go to Washington with him, especially Stewart. Wouldn't that have eased the transition? Or is it the problem of having his mentor still in town?

Won't really dispute your info but wonder. I though Hop got a few of the kids he was recruiting for SU to go to Washington with him, especially Stewart. Wouldn't that have eased the transition? Or is it the problem of having his mentor still in town?
Sorta….I don’t want to start a ____ storm here. It’s water under the bridge now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom