Let's go Orrrrraaannnggge...from a WS boy... | Syracusefan.com

Let's go Orrrrraaannnggge...from a WS boy...

Glad you had the chance to see the Orange play in your home town --a special night for you.

Good for you. Hope you enjoyed it. JB said in his presser he was surprised by the number of Orange fans, and the chant. He wondered where all of them came from. So your first Let's Go Orange chant may have won us the game.

Hearing the LGO chant on TV when I was a kid is part of what made me a Cuse fan. Awesome to be a part of it

With the snow that Wake got, the colder temperatures and the "Lets Go Orange" chants are we ever going to play a road game. This definitely seemed like a home game. I love watching the games on TV and hearing the LGOs, which always seem to be louder than the home team. This gets me pumped at home, just imagine how the players feel. Awesome job to those who went to the game last night!!!

Do we have a % breakdown of syracuse fans? 20% maybe?

Do we have a % breakdown of syracuse fans? 20% maybe?
I believe the rule is any games with greater than 3% SU fans in attendance is not a true road game for the Cuse...

With the snow that Wake got, the colder temperatures and the "Lets Go Orange" chants are we ever going to play a road game. This definitely seemed like a home game.

So it's confirmed, then? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom