Liberty Game Thread ... | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game Thread ...

Maryland was 5 - 7 last year with losses to Temple, Michigan, Iowa, Michigan St., Indiana, Ohio St. and Ped St.

We have another first year coach coming out of Alabama as their OC. A transfer who started at V. Tech. J Jackson had 245 and 4 TDS today he was 15 for 24 for 245. They had 623 YDS of TO.
We will definitely see who we are next week going into the Clemson game at the DOME.
Tommy needs reps a better plan from HCDB. One problem today for TD was that we did not have much info on them and that contributed to the O's problems. He also needs to get better aquainted with the routes his WR's are running and be less tentative and more accurate. Hey his first real full game but I expected more. He'll even out and be great.

Camera action looked like a bunch of interns...or maybe undergrads trying to earn their 3 credits for the semester.
look to the drone. future of sport camera angles.

Devito idk I was incredibly disappointed with what I saw with his game today. For a guy who has been here three years there were a bunch of mistakes on his end. He didn’t seem to have his receivers on the same page either. I will be patient but he is much better then what he showed today

I couldn't watch the game but followed the early going on game cast. I also visited the early game thread here and saw a bunch of posts from some of the most chicken-hearted posters that I can ever remember - 5 minutes into the season and you are throwing in the towel. I have to assume that all of you are the board pessimists and were predicting a 4-8 type season.

So.. After the game , we can watch the thread? I'm so confused.

ESPN+

Scroll down to On Demand, Scroll to the right and select Syracuse vs Liberty and you are all set

like the Liberty program (doesn’t mean I agree with the school). They’re young, exciting and the fans are just happy to be watching improving, decent football.

Hope they continue to grow. Beautiful stadium it looks like.