Liberty Game Thread ... | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game Thread ...

Agreed. So what you have to look at is execution. Defense was lights out. Offense...needs work.

Yeah...we’re always hoping for tons of fireworks...but us stupid rah-rah fans gotta realize there’s a thing call strategy in play.

(But I was still hopin’ TD coulda looked a little bit better...:()

We really need to look at a grad transfer qb
07F231DD-A6E5-4B52-9A42-31F17C21AD50.gif

This offense rarely throws to the middle of the field, so that is not new.

Liberty D gave up 85,000 points last year , so I’m a bit concerned. But the D looked good.

They did- and yet before last year we were Swiss cheese on defense more often than not too. Improvement can happen with players and coaching. The way Liberty tackled looked a lot different than their highlights from last year. Similarly, they had some size on the line and at LB. Not the same defense at all.

Other than the one pass to Taj, didn't look like we targeted the middle of the field much at all. Tommy looked really good on that throw. Sideline throws not so much. With our speed have to figure we open things up against Maryland.
Looked like we don't even know what a crossing pattern was. All our patterns were run then stop straight line with a few long passes. No route tree, it was a route stick.

this was liberty college. just factor that into your analysis. liberty college.

So. the game against Maryland next week is on the big 10 network, but right now it shows Vandy @ Purdue in that slot? I’m in Cicero btw if that makes a difference..

Does one have an iPhone?

This one went to Settings, my name, iTunes and App Store, Apple ID: my name, View Apple ID, Subscriptions.

Just like google told me to.
Android