List best pro prospects top 5 | Syracusefan.com

List best pro prospects top 5

1. Mcw

The rest

Ill fill this in after the end of this year when I can see rak, dc, cooney, etc develop.

1. MCW
2. Grant
3.James
4.Roc
5.DC2
6.Triche

MCW is the only sure fire NBA player right now.

Also, I cannot see how people are putting Dirty in the top 5. I like him, but his skill set is so limited and inconsistent there is no way he will play in the league. None.

Also, I cannot see how people are putting Dirty in the top 5. I like him, but his skill set is so limited and inconsistent there is no way he will play in the league. None.

You don't watch the league! He is a NBA athlete who can shoot. That gets you a job

MCW
Rak
DC2
CJ
Grant

The Lakers would love someone like James Southerland right now. He's a 6'8 wing who can run the floor, finish on the break, play solid D (I'd assume he'd be decent in M2M), and hit open jumpers.

after 7 games, you can't put him there . . . but there is usually room in the Association for "3 and D" wings (which makes Wes' apparent failure so frustrating)

I kinda see Dirty as a Wes Johnson but not as good. He's nowhere near strong enough to play the three in the NBA, so can he handle the ball well enough to play the two? At this point I don't think so. Someone may take a chance on him for his shooting, but he probably finds a home in Europe.

I kinda see Dirty as a Wes Johnson but not as good. He's nowhere near strong enough to play the three in the NBA, so can he handle the ball well enough to play the two? At this point I don't think so. Someone may take a chance on him for his shooting, but he probably finds a home in Europe.

I think James has a higher release point on his shot which make it harder to contest than Wes' and Wes' problems are between his ears not with his game.

I think James has a higher release point on his shot which make it harder to contest than Wes' and Wes' problems are between his ears not with his game.
James may have a higher release point but Wes had more elevation as a jump shooter. I think the two average out. Wes was not great with ball handling. He was a good finisher on the break or when receiving alley-oop passes, but rarely took anyone off the dribble. I honestly don't know if he's improved on this since leaving, as I haven't seen him play much as a pro. Southerland has improved his ball handling this year and I hope he can keep doing so. He's an important part of this team so I'm not trying to knock him. I just don't know if I see him hanging in the NBA as he is right now.

James may have a higher release point but Wes had more elevation as a jump shooter. I think the two average out. Wes was not great with ball handling. He was a good finisher on the break or when receiving alley-oop passes, but rarely took anyone off the dribble. I honestly don't know if he's improved on this since leaving, as I haven't seen him play much as a pro. Southerland has improved his ball handling this year and I hope he can keep doing so. He's an important part of this team so I'm not trying to knock him. I just don't know if I see him hanging in the NBA as he is right now.

Wes doesn't jump on his 3pt much at all and he shouldn't it's bad technique. I have watched a ton of Wes in the league his biggest issues are in this head. He does not do a good job of putting a play or game behind him. If he misses shots he stops shooting he can't do that also he avoids contact and you can't do that either.

MCW
Grant
Triche
Coleman
Southerland

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

MCW
Grant
Triche
Coleman
Southerland

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

'Bees will play in the NBA before Triche does. Honestly, what games are you watching out there?

Anyways, MCW is an NBA player. The rest of them need to develop a lot.

'Bees will play in the NBA before Triche does. Honestly, what games are you watching out there?

Anyways, MCW is an NBA player. The rest of them need to develop a lot.

Triche is only 8 months older than MCW and he is better than you think

Triche is only 8 months older than MCW and he is better than you think

triche is a nice kid and i expect him to have a good little season in his sr campaign.

but i dont give a rats arse how old triche is. the NBA is for stars. triche is a role player who has benefited from playing on great teams. I would say that the NBA is wondering why he is shooting 28% from the 3pt and why is a/t ratio is barely hovering above "0" given that we have played nothing but scrub teams, except that the NBA is not even looking at the kid's stats because they are not scouting him.

to contribute this year, and guarantee that we go as far as possible, triche needs to focus on the little things. if his inefficiencies dominate games we are in trouble when we play real teams.

triche is a nice kid and i expect him to have a good little season in his sr campaign.

but i dont give a rats arse how old triche is. the NBA is for stars. triche is a role player who has benefited from playing on great teams. I would say that the NBA is wondering why he is shooting 28% from the 3pt and why is a/t ratio is barely hovering above "0" given that we have played nothing but scrub teams, except that the NBA is not even looking at the kid's stats because they are not scouting him.

to contribute this year, and guarantee that we go as far as possible, triche needs to focus on the little things. if his inefficiencies dominate games we are in trouble when we play real teams.

LOL! I love your hatred of Triche it really does amuses me! The NBA is about 3 stars per team and 12 role players per team. Look at the Lakers as a perfect example 4 star no bench and the highest payroll in the league. Back to Triche I don't love his chances compared to some of the other guys on the team, but the kid can play and would be a professional from day one. Sounds like a perfect 12th man to me. Kevin Ollie played 12 years in the NBA and was the 12th man for 10 of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom