Listen up... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Listen up...

Really you are that offended by calling rutgers rutgirls? I get the Ped st thing, but is rutgirls that big of a deal?
making a point. The thing doesn't bother me and I can't understand why it bothers anyone else. But that's just me.

CTO is a professional at the use of words. She made her living with words. The use of the word heroic was intentional and it was very wrong.

Lighten up, Dash. It was "very wrong" for her to use that term? I guess now it's time for me to denounce you for equating that kind of word choice with the other things happening in this world that are very wrong.

Lighten up, Dash. It was "very wrong" for her to use that term? I guess now it's time for me to denounce you for equating that kind of word choice with the other things happening in this world that are very wrong.
Explain to me what is heroic about someone sitting at their computer deleting posts?

No. They would be very, very, wrong.

Can't we all agree on one thing?

Please, anyone: List that one thing, cause I'm drawing a blank.
:)

Explain to me what is heroic about someone sitting at their computer deleting posts?
I'm not getting sucked into your judgmental vortex. That would be very wrong.

I've done a lot of perusing here today, so I feel qualified to chime in on this.

One thing I've learned, and one thing we can all agree on is that if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. Uncle Marsh.
That. Was. Gross.
Funny as heck, but gross!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom