Listening to Vitale call Duke game tonight.... | Syracusefan.com

Listening to Vitale call Duke game tonight....

cto

Administrator
Listening to Vitale call the Duke/Miami game tonight, you almost feel sorry for him. He seems to be in serious pain... not to mention disbelief.

And yes, two keys are not workin on my keyboard!!

I actually just told someone on the phone that Vitale should not be made to witness this.

To paraphrase him, he said that he expected this game not to be close, but he was thinking it would go the other way.

Wait a tick. Did tricky dicky just compliment Syracuse? He said he could understand a loss against a team as good as Syracuse, or similar. He's liking us now? He really must have lost his marbles.

After layup! After layup! After layup! After layup!After layupAfter layup!!After layup!After layup!After layup!After layup!After layup!

Listening to Vitale call the Duke/Miami game tonight, you almost feel sorry for him. He seems to be in serious pain... not to mention disbelief.
Can't wait to hear the SU hating heads spouting loads of Bull Sheet regarding why the ORANGES shouldn't be #1. Will be good for some laughs, no doubt.

My wife who does not watch basketball and was barely paying attention just asked why "that announcer" isnt paying attention to Miami. It is embarrassing.

Only thing more enjoyable than Duke getting thrashed is making DickieV tell us why.-VBOF

HA! Good one, CTO.

Thankfully, I watched in a pizza place with no sound on!!!

He's such a Duke homer. Thought he was going to have a stroke. But if you think listening to him do Duke games is bad now, just wait until the first Duke-SU game it will seem 100x worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom