Listening to Vitale call Duke game tonight.... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Listening to Vitale call Duke game tonight....

He's such a Duke homer. Thought he was going to have a stroke. But if you think listening to him do Duke games is bad now, just wait until the first Duke-SU game it will seem 100x worse.
Dick was born with a stroke

I don't feel sorry for him at all. He has alienated countless coaches, fans, etc. He kept trying to change the subject throughout the 2nd half and try to talk about anything else other than dook losing or how well of game Miami was playing...I could probably count on one hand the amount of times he gave credit to Miami...He continues with a routine that was old 25 years ago, he needs to retire...

Can't wait to hear the SU hating heads spouting loads of Bull Sheet regarding why the ORANGES shouldn't be #1. Will be good for some laughs, no doubt.

If Michigan beats Illinois this weekend, they deserve to be #1. They've been the most impressive team in college hoops this season thus far.

After layup! After layup! After layup! After layup!After layupAfter layup!!After layup!After layup!After layup!After layup!After layup!
I just caught a replay of this dicky v rant. After loony, after loony, after loony, etc.
Man, he really takes it personal when his blue lover gets their blue a$$es handed to them.

Duke is gonna lose but they'll be back baby! Coach k will have these guys ready baby! They'll be dipsy doo dunkerooing all over cameron baby! They got too many ptp'ers and diaper dandys baby! And wojo looks so cute sitting there on the sidelines I wanna ptp all over him baby! Are you serious!

Duke is gonna lose but they'll be back baby! Coach k will have these guys ready baby! They'll be dipsy doo dunkerooing all over cameron baby! They got too many ptp'ers and diaper dandys baby! And wojo looks so cute sitting there on the sidelines I wanna ptp all over him baby! Are you serious!

Damn...I wish there was a dislike button!! ;)

Or how about a Puke button? :eek:

Classic bro. You sir, are very good at what you do.

your post is a ptp great post

Anyone esle notice in the 2nd half when all the MIA players slapped the floor like wojo used to? I thought it was comical!!!

"In the end, Duke will use this loss as a teaching moment. Thursday's practice should be pretty intense, my friends."

This is the type of comment you would see on a message board. Some guy sitting on his couch with a beer in his hands talking about why the loss may have been what the team needed. Unfortunately this is directly from Vitale's article on ESPN

Listening to Vitale call the Duke/Miami game tonight, you almost feel sorry for him. He seems to be in serious pain... not to mention disbelief.
To his credit, he did say it was the worst performance he had seen in all his years of covering Duke. But then they pan over to Kelly and immediately start spewing any excuse except for the fact that Miami had just exposed the Dukies.

To his credit, he did say it was the worst performance he had seen in all his years of covering Duke. But then they pan over to Kelly and immediately start spewing any excuse except for the fact that Miami had just exposed the Dukies.

Sounded a lot like a father explaining to you that his kid doesnt see the field because the coach has something against his kid. Never fully realizing that his kid just isnt as good as the others. Duke is not as good of a team as everyone else in the top 10 right now.

i was imagining poor dookie vee strapped down tight in a chair and forced to watch this game over and over while listening to the 4th movement of beethovens 9th symphony... a coach k meets kubrick nightmare for the dookster.

Just awesome!

i was imagining poor dookie vee strapped down tight in a chair and forced to watch this game over and over while listening to the 4th movement of beethovens 9th symphony... a coach k meets kubrick nightmare for the dookster.
Hey, cmon, the fourth movement of Beethoven's 9th... is my favorite piece of music -- and also the ringtone on my iPhone. I hate that they use it in that commercial for the new "Die Hard" movie that runs every 15 minutes on espn. Whenever I hear that commercial, I think it's my phone ringing.

That is really funny. I love that Sapp was behind it. My buddy went to FSU and hates Miami with a passion and said I find it hard to be happy for Miami cause I hate them so even if it's basketball. Having said that I enjoyed watching them beat Duke and I feel dirty about it.

First: I hate duke,they are a scumbag institution for how they treated their lacrosse team.
Second: I used to like coach k..but he works at duke,,, I hate duke.
I hate duke and can't wait to be the acc...
I hate duke

First: I hate duke,they are a scumbag institution for how they treated their lacrosse team.
Second: I used to like coach k..but he works at duke,,, I hate duke.
I hate duke and can't wait to be the acc...
I hate duke
I love this thread

And when all is said and done it'll be the Blue devils cutting down the nets in March. And my good friend Coach K will say, I told you so!

And when all is said and done it'll be the Blue devils cutting down the nets in March. And my good friend Coach K will say, I told you so!
Wait, you get to cut down the nets when you lose by 30?
Against Miami?

Wait, you get to cut down the nets when you lose by 30?
Against Miami?
You didnt get the memo? That's the blueprint to winning championships. Oh and losing one of your best players also helps the cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom