Live golf... | Syracusefan.com

Live golf...

was great. surreal with no fans. playing with 2 friends. oh by the way, that 4 ' putt is for $800,000.! Hoping Varner wins

Varner fires a 66 to follow up his 63. Rory going low today. Spieth finding his swing. Shaping up for an exciting weekend.

I read an article this week about the writer taking a longshot bet on Speith at 50-1. Some books had him at 65-1. I wanted to put 10 bucks on Jordan. Unfortunately I couldn't bet at the Turning Stone kiosks since I'm an employee. I don't have a bookie. I guess I could've driven to PA to use the Fanduel sports betting app, but I didn't do that :(

I got Berger/Woodland/Xander pre-flop so a chance to win money.

Cant beileve how big Bryson has gotten and he is avg 340 off the tee. thats crazy

A couple missed gimmes basically decided the match for Berger. Strange how it unfolded.

I read an article this week about the writer taking a longshot bet on Speith at 50-1. Some books had him at 65-1. I wanted to put 10 bucks on Jordan. Unfortunately I couldn't bet at the Turning Stone kiosks since I'm an employee. I don't have a bookie. I guess I could've driven to PA to use the Fanduel sports betting app, but I didn't do that :(
You saved yourself the gas and the bet. Ha.

A couple missed gimmes basically decided the match for Berger. Strange how it unfolded.
It was entertaining. Great to watch live sports again.

I hope basketball and baseball find a way to work things out and play. Never realized how important watching sports was to me. I am very bored a lot.

My wife has pointed out my excessive love for live sports for some time but I thought she was mistaken.

It turns out, she was not.

It was entertaining. Great to watch live sports again.

I hope basketball and baseball find a way to work things out and play. Never realized how important watching sports was to me. I am very bored a lot.

My wife has pointed out my excessive love for live sports for some time but I thought she was mistaken.

It turns out, she was not.
I think baseball is the one in trouble. This could be hockey's huge opportunity to win fans.

German soccer and Australian Rules Football teams are playing in empty stadiums. I would imagine the teams and their support staffs are isolated from the general public.

You saved yourself the gas and the bet. Ha.

Thankfully it wasn't worth the drive for a small flier kind of bet. I also saved cash and gas before the pandemic, when I as thiiiiiiis close to driving down to PA to bet UNC over Cuse in the final ACCT game of the year.

Seemed like the game never left - Rory starts to leak oil and doesn't fight thru it, Spieth inconsistent on Sunday, and 2 fairly unknown guys battle it out at the end.

And I know the Hulk Bryson got lots of love but his build to me looks more like the guy who used to lift and now drinks beer.

Seemed like the game never left - Rory starts to leak oil and doesn't fight thru it, Spieth inconsistent on Sunday, and 2 fairly unknown guys battle it out at the end.

And I know the Hulk Bryson got lots of love but his build to me looks more like the guy who used to lift and now drinks beer.
It will interesting how he goes. Golf sabremetrics are showing the "drive for show, putt for dough" is completely wrong. Getting closer the to hole off the tee, even if that means in the rough is better for scoring than medium long and straight. So guys are going to keep pushing the distance envelope. He seems like such a doosh though. haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom