Looks like they are finally renovating the locker rooms and | Syracusefan.com

Looks like they are finally renovating the locker rooms and

maybe that is why they are so confident moving onto 2013 class and moving forward?

players lounge in Manley... should be done by next season
Any more details? Are they adding space? Overhauling what they have? Anything functional or all cosmetic?

Any more details? Are they adding space? Overhauling what they have? Anything functional or all cosmetic?

Plans just hit the street, let me look but from a quick glance looks like both addition and reno. New coaches locker room, ice bath/ training room. Renovation to player locker rooms and players lounge and cafe.

Good looking stuff.. practice facility next...

I heard they are removing all the lockers and installing TVs, IPads, gamefly accounts and gaming systems with appropriate lounger chairs. Team meetings will be done by tweets.

Plans just hit the street, let me look but from a quick glance looks like both addition and reno. New coaches locker room, ice bath/ training room. Renovation to player locker rooms and players lounge and cafe.

Thanks for the intell, IB.

Adding one of these.

FGS4D5ULIYEQHOAEJ2.MEDIUM.jpg

Is this real? Because if so it is a pretty big deal. I only question if real or not because half the posts in the thread are jokes?

Is this real? Because if so it is a pretty big deal. I only question if real or not because half the posts in the thread are jokes?

I believe info coming from IB. Be a cruel joke otherwise

Now hopefully they get another tub or 5 for the room

Thanks for the update.

And thanks again ACC. Mo Money Les Problems.

It's real. plans are sitting on my desk...hopefully it comes within budget, which I believe it will.

It's real. plans are sitting on my desk...hopefully it comes within budget, which I believe it will.

Great news. Hopefully they get a real nice practice facility next.

Firefighters train years to use those. You can't just put them somewhere...

yup, firefighters is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the "pole" :D

Awesome. So I take it we'll all meet in Syracuse in a couple months, hit the local Home Depot to pick up supplies, and get to work?!

Awesome. So I take it we'll all meet in Syracuse in a couple months, hit the local Home Depot to pick up supplies, and get to work?!
SyracuseFan.com presents Habitat for Orange Football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom