looks like we might go big on O this year | Syracusefan.com

looks like we might go big on O this year

kcsu

Living Legend
I realize that long term Mac is looking to add speed and more of a quick strike look to our O but given what we have this year i expect us to take advantage of our strength and go big.

After the 5 across the front and either Hunt or Oklahoma Joe and boy is that a great Kc bbq i would expect to see the following players a lot.

West Ash Smith Wales that leaves the wild card depending on the situation but expect to see a good helping of those 4 with PTG getting the most reps outside of that group. This is a prettty big not overly fast but pretty big team that if we can avoid drive killing mistakes may not strike quick but will tough to stop.

I realize that long term Mac is looking to add speed and more of a quick strike look to our O but given what we have this year i expect us to take advantage of our strength and go big.

After the 5 across the front and either Hunt or Oklahoma Joe and boy is that a great Kc bbq i would expect to see the following players a lot.

West Ash Smith Wales that leaves the wild card depending on the situation but expect to see a good helping of those 4 with PTG getting the most reps outside of that group. This is a prettty big not overly fast but pretty big team that if we can avoid drive killing mistakes may not strike quick but will tough to stop.

Morris, Kobena, QF, and Clark are going to need to stretch the field to create space. Nassib was able to fit the ball into tighter windows than any of these QB's, other than Allen maybe, are going to be able to. SU has to have a credible threat on the perimeter and deep middle to allow the offense to operate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom