Louisville Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Let's Go Orange!!!

otto1.jpg

Last edited:

That's some serious Orange. I just could not stand the Nike "electric Orange" uniforms. The "electric Orange" was red and Louisville's "electric Red" was Orange. We look like them and they looked like us. Totally idiotic! I hope it never happens again!

My key tonight is this -- When you beat the press, exploit it and punish them. There is nothing that is more annoying to me than when a team beats the press, they get a 3 on 2, 4 on 2, or 4 on 3 break, and they pick the ball up and set up a half court offence. It only encourages the opponent to get even more aggressive on the press.

Louisville is not an up tempo offensive team so you don't need to worry about turning the game into a full on track meet. But it will take more energy then usual when you are committed to attacking after beating a press.

This is the reason we need to be prepared to play Frank Howard 15-20 minutes tonight. I don't want Syracuse players trying to get rest after successfully beating the press, and slowing down into a halfcourt set.

Mithchell plays 20 minutes a game. I wonder if he is replacing a big, and Louisville is going small tonight.

The pre-game Louisville drama is just as bad as post-game Duke drama! Amazing hookers!

P.S. I apologize for posting the word "hooker" almost every time I make a post with the word "Louisville". I just can't help it.

The pre-game Louisville drama is just as bad as post-game Duke drama! Amazing hookers!
P.S. I apologize for posting the word "hooker" almost every time I make a post with the word "Louisville". I just can't help it.
For me at least, it is getting old.

Mithchell plays 20 minutes a game. I wonder if he is replacing a big, and Louisville is going small tonight.
Mitchell has started games in the past. He'll start at the 2, maybe 3.

Ok, tonite is the night that we put a hurt on this Louisville squad and watch our 3 sensational freshmen display their wares as we carve out an impressive victory in enemy territory.

Frankie goes to Louisville will have his chance to really help the team by helping to overcome Louisville's all out non-stop pressure by providing key minutes and spelling Cooney and G for a breather or two.

Here we go Orange!

Nice and active on the boards to start.

Lydon should have gone straight up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors