Louisville Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Joe Lunardi Update - Syracuse (next 4 out)

And no our seeding should not take a major hit from a loss at a top 15 team on the road. But expect that twit to knock us down a few seeds,

I don't even pay attention to Lunardi anymore. Bracket matrix is the way to go.

We outplayed them half 1. Got beat by the Cuse. Naturally, they came out with the lead. If we did what we should have, this would be a game right now. Instead, we're talking rotten teeth, stitches and the end of college basketball as we know it. That's so us.

We outplayed them for maybe 10 1H minutes max.

I'm going catfishing at Lake Gaston in April.

14Pounder.jpg

I needed to have a happy thought.

Joe Lunardi Update - Syracuse (next 4 out)

And no our seeding should not take a major hit from a loss at a top 15 team on the road. But expect that twit to knock us down a few seeds,
Haha definitely. That guy's a clown. Never enough credit when we're rolling. Plenty though when we lose. Similar to most threads! :)

Meh. Root canal ain't got nothing on my toothless joe operation the other day. And they mucked up the stitching! Nothing like going back to get more stitches and shots!

Holy crap!!

Whenever we get crushed, it always seems to be on national tv.

Umfortunately, i am not confident in beating pitt. They saved their season the other night and we suck against physical teams

I don't even pay attention to Lunardi anymore. Bracket matrix is the way to go.

It's AMAZING that he's treated like some kind of authority on this.

He doesn't know any more about who will make the tourney at what seed than any other college hoop fan with no life and an internet connection.

What is wrong with the black announcer? always laughing / super annoying. mute button is on
He was waaaay more annoying when he hit a turnaround 3 at the buzzer against us back in the day. LaPhonso Effin Ellis.

This is an embarrassment.
No, it's just getting back on the 'real' road (Conte Forum is not a 'road' game) after a nice run of home games where we ran the table against middling teams. Yeah, I know ND is not middling, but they are without Demetrious Jackson. Thee home court advantage is arguably 8 points, not 4. No way Louisville does this at the Dome. But hey, everyone has to go on the road.

It's AMAZING that he's treated like some kind of authority on this.

He doesn't know any more about who will make the tourney at what seed than any other college hoop fan with no life and an internet connection.
Right...but he was the 1st and has the espn hype machine behind him. Thats all the casual fan knows.

Have to give lunardi credit for being the 1st to notice there was a market there and cashing in

We made Onuaku look like Chris Webber tonight. We've had a great run since Boeheim came back, but we can't forget just how weak our interior defense is...and it ain't going to get better this year. We don't have the horses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom