Louisville Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

We are so rattled. Going in I was "OK" with a loss here(as in, I didn't think we were likely to win). But this is just an embarrassing performance in all regards. We've been pathetic tonight.

<<bleep>> <<bleep>> <<bleep>> <<bleep>> <<bleep>> <<bleep>><<bleep>> <<bleep>>

The fact this team is even on the bubble with our interior d is a miracle. Any team with a half decent big man is eating us alive. Feels like we're playing Ewing and Shaq in their primes out there.

It's kind like getting a root canal. It hurts the most the day it happens.
Meh. Root canal ain't got nothing on my toothless joe operation the other day. And they mucked up the stitching! Nothing like going back to get more stitches and shots!

When i saw that jb and pitino were 11-11 against each other i knew this was an L. Pitino is just a better coach so knew he wouldnt go below 500

Joe Lunardi Update - Syracuse (next 4 out)

And no our seeding should not take a major hit from a loss at a top 15 team on the road. But expect that twit to knock us down a few seeds,

This is the worst Cuse pressing team i think ever....it's almost worthless

When i saw that jb and pitino were 11-11 against each other i knew this was an L. Pitino is just a better coach so knew he wouldnt go below 500
Though JB was behind 11-12

I had this penciled in as a loss a long time ago. This doesn't change the season outlook.

No doubt. Me too. They clearly have a better roster this season than SU even with Mahmoud injured. Just disappointing since we had a 18-6 lead and couldn't extend the lead.

We outplayed them half 1. Got beat by the Cuse. Naturally, they came out with the lead. If we did what we should have, this would be a game right now. Instead, we're talking rotten teeth, stitches and the end of college basketball as we know it. That's so us.

What is wrong with the black announcer? always laughing / super annoying. mute button is on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom