Louisville Game Thread... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Tackling is about effort and we tackle horribly

Sounds like the basketball guys who think defense is all effort too.

As if size, athleticism and skill aren’t the primary factors.

Perhaps Niumatalolo being the head coach at Navy for 11 years has something to do with that?

Seeing all the scorching H0T Takes has reaffirmed my faith in Dino.

Some really, really dumb stuff coming out. This thread was pretty fun and good for awhile despite the awful game.

Idiots would want Dino gone. Reasonable people will hope he sees how things went this year and tries to adjust.

I stand w Dino bc he’s a coach with a capital C. He’s not perfect but perfect for SU

Let's not re-write history.

The defense has been great right up until the 2nd half of the Wake game and today's game.

Get a grip, we are also down to 1 original DB starter, Scoop and he was out a game or 2 this year.

Every team has injuries, Wake had 5 or something starters out last week didnt seem to bother them. D looked better this year but anytime we played a halfway decent qb our D got shredded.

That would be ridiculous.
To wait until year five? Because he has been on the record as saying he will give dino time to build what he needs to. I don't see what is ridiculous about that

Every team has injuries, Wake had 5 or something starters out last week didnt seem to bother them. D looked better this year but anytime we played a halfway decent qb our D got shredded.

Wake has better depth than we do right now. Give Cuse two more years to have quality depth. It makes a huge difference.

Both sides end up playing more snaps.
Absolutely not true.

Your defense only plays the amount of snaps the opposing offense does.

Below are the snap counts for every game. The defensive snap counts below with the exception of 2 games are about average across college football.

CCST Offensive plays -93 Defensive plays - 57
MTSU Offensive plays -93 defensive plays - 69
CMU Off -79 Def -80
LSU Off - 82 Def - 61
NC ST Off - 78 Def - 81
Pitt Off - 91 Def - 59
Clem Off - 83 Def - 57
Miami Off - 93 Def - 75
FSU Off - 95 Def - 56
Wake Off - 99 Def - 89

Tell me again how the defense plays more because of our offense?

I think we come back & win this. Then, the video of Dino's speech during the delay comes out & goes viral. Today is the day the whole country learns the phrase #KumbayaMeeting...that will be trending by 11pm.

Backs against the wall, season on the line, seniors want to go bowling.

LET'S Fn GO ORANGE!!

IMG_1271.GIF

Last edited:
we dont go 3 and out and seldom do.. why do people think its a thing? even today is the dumb penalties on offense killing us more than anything else.

I think we come back & win this. Then, the video of Dino's speech during the delay comes out & goes viral. Today is the day the whole country learns the phrase #KumbayaMeeting...that will be trending by 11pm.

LET'S ****** GO ORANGE!!
Not happening but I like this guy

To wait until year five? Because he has been on the record as saying he will give dino time to build what he needs to. I don't see what is ridiculous about that
No. It would be ridiculous to talk about firing him now.

LET'S ****** GO ORANGE!!
I hope narcotic don’t have your addreds

N
we dont go 3 and out and seldom do.. why do people think its a thing? even today is the dumb penalties on offense killing us more than anything else.
No, it's not what is killing us.

Mahoney throwing and the defensive backfield playing zone with banged up 2nd stringers are what is killing us.

Dumb penalties are dumb penalties but poor tackling and nobody being in gaps is why we’re losing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom